I just found a video of some girl who looks almost spot on like my girlfriend blowing some dude... now with video :ben:

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm pretty sure it's not her.... but at the same time

http://motherless.com/17FAA51 :ben:

PeterPopoff, shut the fuck up.

No, I don't know why people feel the need to humilate people. TPH is a real scumbag if what he is posting here is true. This isn't funny. He's made it clear he is using this video to blackmail this women. I would say TPH will probably regret this someday, but I doubt he has a conscience. I know this makes for funny systemwars content for you guys. But this is fucked up shit. TPH has no proof that this women was cheating on him. He has no proof of when this video was made. But he is still using it to humilate her, blackmail her, etc. I really hope he has the shit kicked out of him.

No, I don't know why people feel the need to humilate people. TPH is a real scumbag if what he is posting here is true. This isn't funny. He's made it clear he is using this video to blackmail this women. I would say TPH will probably regret this someday, but I doubt he has a conscience. I know this makes for funny systemwars content for you guys. But this is fucked up shit. TPH has no proof that this women was cheating on him. He has no proof of when this video was made. But he is still using it to humilate her, blackmail her, etc. I really hope he has the shit kicked out of him.

we can send black hand to woop his ass

I'm actually hoping one of the family members of this woman whoops his ass.

That might have to at least involve one member actually viewing that video.

Imagine seeing a video of your sister or someshit :scared:

if there was video on the internet of my brother sucking some dick i would beat his ass.

but if he was fucking a girl, i would be like hell the fuck yeah nigga.

if there was video on the internet of my brother sucking some dick i would beat his ass.

would you fap to it :ben: ?

would you fap to it :ben: ?

LMAO ummm no :ben:

well...i would probably block his body with one hand and fap. if i had to :ben:

Tallest member of her family is like 5'2 and I box and spar on a weekly basis. :Jeff:

Tallest member of her family is like 5'2 and I box and spar on a weekly basis. :Jeff:

no matter how much you box

you cant beat the guilt