Got some gamer chick's phone number, help me with my texting game

Probably time to dial down the video game aspect to about 20%. Maybe bring up haloween, like tell her if a certain costume of you dessing up as [blank] is a good idea. Then use that to text her a funny pic.

Good thing we're not 4chan or some other group of creeps that would call that number.

forgot to edit the number :ben:

okay this thread is a bit too risky

yeah, to be cereal, dial down the gamer shit a moment eh?

but yeah man come on, most of us wouldn't do anything but you're lucky someone like spicoli or z weren't ITT

but the gamer shit is all I have to talk about with this girl.

ultimately if that did happen, it wouldn't be too big of a deal. I have no expectations with this chick anyways.

do you ever do anything fun with your life?

i kinda have an 'out' because i throw parties every weekend but dont you do anything like that? i would get bored if all a girl did was talk to me about gaems

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol this reply

"Stop with the Resistance, let me stick it in your Portal or i'm gonna put you in the Killzone"

lets LARP the hot coffee mod

Posted Images

redirect the convo to other stuff say, Waht else are you into? i usually do this and that and love that, i would love to take you out and do this thing that i like (insert thing that you like even if you dont like it its just an excuse to go out with her) this is your only option man, DO IT :sam: i aint kidding lemme know what she replied :)

You have awful fucking text game/game in general, and honestly I'd bail if I were you... Your entire thing is an interview and she hasn't asked you a single question, she's not interested and you've already established yourself as some creepy fuck who's only social crutch is video game discussion. I'd say much more, but quite frankly it's like curb stomping a fetus.

You have awful fucking text game/game in general, and honestly I'd bail if I were you... Your entire thing is an interview and she hasn't asked you a single question, she's not interested and you've already established yourself as some creepy fuck who's only social crutch is video game discussion. I'd say much more, but quite frankly it's like curb stomping a fetus.

too harsh bro

give it a rest. we all saw he fucked up. he knows it too. that is why we are trying to help (now :ben: )

Damn, lmao.

too harsh bro

Don't feel too bummed she actually bothered to reply to your texts which isn't a bad thing, but you messed up. There's really not a whole lot you can do at this stage... I have a question though, who opened you or her? And did you guys talk about anything other than video games or no?

too harsh bro

Don't feel too bummed she actually bothered to reply to your texts which isn't a bad thing, but you messed up. There's really not a whole lot you can do at this stage... I have a question though, who opened you or her? And did you guys talk about anything other than video games or no?

She's a girl, so obviously I opened her. Got her basic info like her year and her major, and I also know she slightly prefers dogs to cats. Like I said, I only talked to her for a few minutes in person, can't really get to know more than a few things about a girl in that time.

okay so I'm gonna continue with some Halloween banter, I was going to ask her if I can pull off Tingle and send her a funny pic of a guy in a Tingle costume. (she mentioned loving windwaker). But you guys are saying enough video game talk so this is a bad idea?

After this I was going to ask what her plans for Halloween were and where I can see her in her zero suit samus costume, and that I'm going to ____ club tonight with some friends.

you seem pretty creepy... if she wanted to keep the convo going she would have, not trying to be mean just being honest

also isnt this what friends are for? some people.... :shake:

What exactly was creepy?

lol my friends are the ones who pointed out this girl for me to talk to, I'm obviously gonna get their feedback to. I just get enough numbers and text enough girls, I thought this thread could be fun and bring the lulz, but you guys are being mean.

Edited by ~CK~

okay so I'm gonna continue with some Halloween banter, I was going to ask her if I can pull off Tingle and send her a funny pic of a guy in a Tingle costume. (she mentioned loving windwaker). But you guys are saying enough video game talk so this is a bad idea?

After this I was going to ask what her plans for Halloween were and where I can see her in her zero suit samus costume, and that I'm going to ____ club tonight with some friends.

Do you even realize how creepy you are?

Do you even realize how creepy you are?

you're blowing this out of proportion

NO, don't make your haloween idea video-game related.

Branch it off somewhere else. Do some bad photoshop to send her a funny photo.

Like say, superimposing your face on Mafia Baby

Posted Image

I'm not good at photoshop, I'll think of something.

pretty big point I forgot to mention, she mentioned she had a bf which could explain her relative lack of interest in the convo (I just ignored it when she said it). anyways, I think I'm done with this thread, thanks to the people that offered legitimate advice.