Got some gamer chick's phone number, help me with my texting game

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol this reply

"Stop with the Resistance, let me stick it in your Portal or i'm gonna put you in the Killzone"

lets LARP the hot coffee mod

Posted Images

"text game" jesus fucking christ. Just call her when you wnt to hang out, or txt her to make plans. start this bullshit you call flirting in person. Fuck you kids are insane these days with thse txt conversations.

"text game" jesus fucking christ. Just call her when you wnt to hang out, or txt her to make plans. start this bullshit you call flirting in person. Fuck you kids are insane these days with thse txt conversations.

sup

You are getting old son.

Yet I bang girls of all ages. My style works just fine thanks, and I don't need to have conversations all day with multiple women. shit's lame, but maybe this generation of beta males enjoy it.

believe it or not girls appreciate a phone call, it shows confidence and is a nice change from the man-children who only communicate when they can think about what they're going to say. I call with purpose and authority, and the women bow to it. :geese:

EDIT - I'm not against texting in general, just if you're maintaining conversations in order to make things more comfortable in person.

You have awful fucking text game/game in general, and honestly I'd bail if I were you... Your entire thing is an interview and she hasn't asked you a single question, she's not interested and you've already established yourself as some creepy fuck who's only social crutch is video game discussion. I'd say much more, but quite frankly it's like curb stomping a fetus.

This.

She's responding out of courtesy and because she's obviously a nice girl. If she was interested in the slightest, she would have mentioned something else going on in her life like most girls do. Instead you guys are talking only about video games, she's wondering if thats all you fucking do, and praying that you forget her number.

I suggest you go ahead and do that. Learn from your mistakes.

You are getting old son.

Yet I bang girls of all ages. My style works just fine thanks, and I don't need to have conversations all day with multiple women. shit's lame, but maybe this generation of beta males enjoy it.

believe it or not girls appreciate a phone call, it shows confidence and is a nice change from the man-children who only communicate when they can think about what they're going to say. I call with purpose and authority, and the women bow to it. :geese:

EDIT - I'm not against texting in general, just if you're maintaining conversations in order to make things more comfortable in person.

Posted Image

You are getting old son.

Posted Image

Best piece of advice I can give on women in my extensive, extensive experience... is that they like a bad boy who they believe is a sweet guy beneath the tough exterior... a guys who cares, but doesn't want to show it... a guy who's confident but not desperate... but also a badass who protects them... do whatever you need to do to portray yourself in that light. That is the guy every girl likes :beckham:

You have awful fucking text game/game in general, and honestly I'd bail if I were you... Your entire thing is an interview and she hasn't asked you a single question, she's not interested and you've already established yourself as some creepy fuck who's only social crutch is video game discussion. I'd say much more, but quite frankly it's like curb stomping a fetus.

Holy fuck.

:noway

That was painful to read. You are the only one showing interest. Unless you make your move already, you will be just her gaming pal.

And she's probably got tons of those already.

Seriously, most gamer girls that are even remotely attractive suffer this cloud of friendzoned guys with no social skills that cling to them like she's their mama.

Given that I've been on gaming courses the last few years, I see this in circles a lot. Makes me mad, get a backbone guys.

Edited by Jay