Got some gamer chick's phone number, help me with my texting game

So did she text him back at all? :ben:

he doesnt even have the balls to call or to at LEAST do as i advised him and change the topic and ask her to go out and do smth he likes, at least he will get an answer and move on :ben:

honestly though he didnt REALLY fuck up its salvagable :face:

He sent a pokemon fucking pic :|

and he kept texting her like a real neckbeard - fucking drop some shit on a bitch

like yo what up - what u do - lets hang

easy as that otherwise you are just another dude hitting her up by being a bitchass

:cruise:

your skin the wrong color?

I don't look like a fucking rat so I dont have to try very hard when it comes to girls

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol this reply

"Stop with the Resistance, let me stick it in your Portal or i'm gonna put you in the Killzone"

lets LARP the hot coffee mod

Posted Images

SW Players :tom:

Fuck you guys, I got head from a girl last week, and I've got a date tonight with another girl which I also imagine will end in fellatio.

completely not true, because if it WAS true, you would have no need to make this thread in the first place :reg:

someone had to state the obvious :)

lol CK damage controlling and still hasnt asked her out

when will kids realize that If they ask for help we need all the details to give thoughtful advice.

Making up lies to seem cool makes

Me want to just give him

Backwards shit like

"Skype her jacking off to show her how big your dick is"

Cause I know fuckers like these would actually do this because they have NO game :tom:

he doesnt even have the balls to call or to at LEAST do as i advised him and change the topic and ask her to go out and do smth he likes, at least he will get an answer and move on :ben:

and he kept texting her like a real neckbeard - fucking drop some shit on a bitch

easy as that otherwise you are just another dude hitting her up by being a bitchass

I don't look like a fucking rat so I dont have to try very hard when it comes to girls

this thread :tom:

yeah, "you look like a rat :lemming: is all this kid's got. When it comes to who will be successful though... well at least you got looks because i'll have the money :reg:

yeah, "you look like a rat :lemming: is all this kid's got. When it comes to who will be successful though... well at least you got looks because i'll have the money :reg:

ROFL

The only thing that you will have is fucking cheese and a limp dick bro

ROFL

and money

ROFL

and money

pretty sure that I am making more money now then u will in 10 years

ROFL

and money

pretty sure that I am making more money now then u will in 10 years

I'm sure :reg:

Hey, if you move to japan and get paid in yen, that might be true.

There's always hope big guy.

lets see 1. I dont look like a rat ass faggot 2. I am not a drug addict 3. I have a lot of sex with multiple diff chicks 4. I am educated as fuck 5. I have a lot of friends in RL 6. Bought a new car cause I got money 2 burn 7. I dont look like a rat ass faggot keep dreaming kid

lets see

1. I dont look like a rat ass fagg seriously find something new, you're getting pathetic.

2. I am not a drug addict closeminded pussy

3. I have a lot of sex with multiple diff chicks how is this ownage?

4. I am educated as fuck and you sure displayed it there, whew boy

5. I have a lot of friends in RL i throw parties with hundreds of people at every event, almost every weekend. i typically can't get away from my friends

6. Bought a new car cause I got money 2 bur yeah because nobody has a car :|

7. I dont look like a rat ass faggot see above

keep dreaming kid

I'm sorry I have to keep making you look bad like this, but you do it to yourself.

SW Players :tom:

Fuck you guys, I got head from a girl last week, and I've got a date tonight with another girl which I also imagine will end in fellatio.

your lies are mad hard to see through, truly :|D

If this isn't bait its hall of shame worthy IMO. :ben:

no doubt, get to work mods

I mistook this for a friendly, helpful community.

:cosby::cruise::will::tom::roff::lul::ANYWORD::luff::idid::ben::|:reg: Edited by MikeHaggarKJ

I like how this thread turned out.

Give us on update bruh. :face:

yhea how come he hasnt posted more pics of the convo? he prolly sent her like 500 messages and she never responded :cosby:

or how about pics with the girl she got head from? or the date shes going to? or the multiple girlfriends he's gonna lie together that he has? :tom: