I'm starting MMA training next week and I want to challenge Black Hand to a fight in 6 months

`i'm going find a gym and pay for it` changes to 'you find tbe gym' :lemming: `your punching vids are gay' won't post his own becausehe knows it will be the laughing stock of sw :mickey: such a trolling faggot :tom: quit wasting my time slob

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao remember when we actually had women here

He went off the deep end, and I perm'd him.

Lol I remember this thread. 

Posted Images

`i'm going find a gym and pay for it` changes to 'you find tbe gym' :lemming: `your punching vids are gay' won't post his own becausehe knows it will be the laughing stock of sw :mickey: such a trolling faggot :tom: quit wasting my time slob

Oh I'm coming.  I'm not from TO so I have no idea which Gym to book.  I'm leaving it up to you and being gracious enough for you to choose so that you don't have to travel far.  How about the gym where you train?  Give me their number and I'll call them tomorrow with my credit card number.

Ok I'll go by your rules and fight like a pussy and use the gloves but I'd much rather bare knuckle so that I can cave in your skinny little head. :D

while this is all bs and nothing will happen

what wouldnt i give for a video of such a fight

He lives 4 hours from my place.  I guarantee I'll be there. :|

Edited by Kimye

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:00, said: Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 20:55, said:`i'm going find a gym and pay for it` changes to 'you find tbe gym' `your punching vids are gay' won't post his own becausehe knows it will be the laughing stock of sw such a trolling faggot quit wasting my time slob Oh I'm coming.  I'm not from TO so I have no idea which Gym to book.  I'm leaving it up to you and being gracious enough for you to choose so that you don't have to travel far.  How about the gym where you train?  Give me their number and I'll call them tomorrow with my credit card number. Ok I'll go by your rules and fight like a pussy and use the gloves but I'd much rather bare knuckle so that I can cave in your skinny little head.

My gym would never allow me to have an unsanctioned fight with some slob off the street... they wouldn't even let your fat ass spar. :mickey: you said you were going to take care of this part though so do it up and i'll call to verify.  

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:15, said:I'll put it under my name but I might need yours too since your my opponent.  What's your real name bitch?

go fuck yourself :tom: book it you dont need my name, i'll call to verify.

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:15, said:I'll put it under my name but I might need yours too since your my opponent.  What's your real name bitch?

go fuck yourself :tom: book it you dont need my name, i'll call to verify.

Chicken shit.. I knew you would duck me. :cruise:

By the way we're still going to TO next weekend so if you change your mind let me know.

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:27, said: Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:17, said: QuoteKimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:15, said:I'll put it under my name but I might need yours too since your my opponent.  What's your real name bitch?go fuck yourself book it you dont need my name, i'll call to verify. Chicken shit.. I knew you would duck me. By the way we're still going to TO next weekend so if you change your mind let me know.

looking for a way out are we? :mickey: my first name is Tyler... that's all you need. leave my name after you book it so they know whos calling when i check to verify it.

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:27, said: Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:17, said: QuoteKimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:15, said:I'll put it under my name but I might need yours too since your my opponent.  What's your real name bitch?go fuck yourself book it you dont need my name, i'll call to verify. Chicken shit.. I knew you would duck me. By the way we're still going to TO next weekend so if you change your mind let me know.

looking for a way out are we? :mickey: my first name is Tyler... that's all you need. leave my name after you book it so they know whos calling when i check to verify it.

Okay "Tyler"

You better fucking show up after I drop the dough on the facilities you fucking pussy.

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:36, said: Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:33, said: QuoteKimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:27, said: Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:17, said: QuoteKimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:15, said:I'll put it under my name but I might need yours too since your my opponent.  What's your real name bitch?go fuck yourself book it you dont need my name, i'll call to verify. Chicken shit.. I knew you would duck me. By the way we're still going to TO next weekend so if you change your mind let me know.looking for a way out are we? my first name is Tyler... that's all you need. leave my name after you book it so they know whos calling when i check to verify it. Okay "Tyler" You better fucking show up after I drop the dough on the facilities you fucking pussy.

less talking more action :reg:

Kimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:36, said: Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:33, said: QuoteKimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:27, said: Bruce Wayne, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:17, said: QuoteKimye, on 24 Feb 2013 - 21:15, said:I'll put it under my name but I might need yours too since your my opponent.  What's your real name bitch?go fuck yourself book it you dont need my name, i'll call to verify. Chicken shit.. I knew you would duck me. By the way we're still going to TO next weekend so if you change your mind let me know.looking for a way out are we? my first name is Tyler... that's all you need. leave my name after you book it so they know whos calling when i check to verify it. Okay "Tyler" You better fucking show up after I drop the dough on the facilities you fucking pussy.

lol don't worry I'm a fucking animal and you'll have your hands full. :D

Sounds more like you're gonna fuck than fight.

Sounds more like you're gonna fuck than fight.

I'll make him my bitch if that's what you mean?