Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

People just hate on DOA cus its the cool thing to do. Just like how people hate on Halo or GTA. Its not the deepest, but I guarantee you its not a button masher. There's a reason you can't just go online and win against SS rank people. You will get raped.

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4, you can't just counter anyone anymore. Its reduced to absolute twitch filled FILTH. Not to mention those ugly art style that resembles a generic hentai anime. :meh:

The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4, you can't just counter anyone anymore.

Its reduced to absolute twitch filled FILTH.

Not to mention those ugly art style that resembles a generic hentai anime. :meh:

Play the game online...

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4, you can't just counter anyone anymore.

Not to mention those ugly art style that resembles a generic hentai anime. :meh:

Play the game online...Go fap to hentai.

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4, you can't just counter anyone anymore.

Button masher? No. B) I easily get owned if I try to press a couple of buttons as fast as I can. In fact, you can button mash in every fighter, what's your point?

Play the game online...Go fap to hentai. Eww.

Play the game online...Go fap to hentai.An asian telling someone to go fap to hentai? Teh irony. Posted Image

Play the game online...Go fap to hentai.An asian telling someone to go fap to hentai? Teh irony. Posted Image owned.

Combos are real easy to pull off and the moves that take more practice are useless. It fun but it's no where near as deep as VF, SC or Tekken.

If any combos are easy to pull off, it's Tekken.

Button masher? No. B) I easily get owned if I try to press a couple of buttons as fast as I can. In fact, you can button mash in every fighter, what's your point?

:DB) B) You must have no experience in a lot fighters. When I said button masher I didn't mean randomly pressing buttons as fast as you can. :lol: Button mashing fighters are usually the ones with easily attainable combos.

Play some Tekken and VF. You'll find out how noobish DoA really is when you play either.

counter-fest juggles consist of simple launcher + PPPP strings retarded environmental damage no sense of frame advantage no okizemes thats just the from the past DOA games DOA4 is more fleshed out and yet its deeper than the previous DOA games but its retarded new stun system forces stupid mind games.