Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

Combos are real easy to pull off and the moves that take more practice are useless. It fun but it's no where near as deep as VF, SC or Tekken.

If any combos are easy to pull off, it's Tekken.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLL

Even Eva would laugh at you. B):D:D

This isn't even funny, it's quite sad if people really think that. B) He can probably pull off all 10 hit combos of every character. :D10 hit combo's are :meh:B)
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

Combos are real easy to pull off and the moves that take more practice are useless. It fun but it's no where near as deep as VF, SC or Tekken.

If any combos are easy to pull off, it's Tekken.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLL

Even Eva would laugh at you. :lol::D:D

This isn't even funny, it's quite sad if people really think that. :lol: He can probably pull off all 10 hit combos of every character. B)10 hit combo's are :meh:B):D

I'm gonna hit you with my 10 hit combo. B)

Tekken and its floaty combos. B)

Juggles? Tekkens juggle system owns and it actually looks good. DoA has juggles too. it does not look good at all

:D:D:D:D

It looks so fucking lame and stupid. Floaty Combo Game Tekken ftl. :meh:

DOA may not be as "h@rdkore" as Tekken or VF, but at least it's playable with friends and at least they can enjoy it :meh: They really aren't into fighters and after playing DOA they can't tolerate the slow speed of VF or Tekken.

VF & DOA = Best of both worlds B)

Tekken is slow and sometimes boring. I really don't enjoy it that much and I'm a cow.

Tekken owns hard, have you even played Tekken 5?

DOA is alright if you just treat it as light hearted fun...the sheep use this sort of excuse for Smash Bros, so basically everyone needs to shut up :meh:

lawl @ Eva hating on it

"but...but...i'm teh lemmon!!! :scared:"

Even though I'm a lemgod now, calling DoA a better fighter compared to Tekken is just not right. B)

DOA may not be as "h@rdkore" as Tekken or VF, but at least it's playable with friends and at least they can enjoy it B) They really aren't into fighters and after playing DOA they can't tolerate the slow speed of VF or Tekken.

VF & DOA = Best of both worlds :D

Tekken is slow and sometimes boring. I really don't enjoy it that much and I'm a cow.

Tekken owns hard, have you even played Tekken 5?

Yes, I like it more than the previous games...bu tit's still a little :meh:

The one thing it really deserves credit for is all of the content that they put into the game B)

Fuck Tekken's combos, I might as well kick 'em while their in the air and down. :meh:

Superior juggling system ftw. :D

B):D:D

I just proved how shitty Tekken is with its floaty combos. Stupid retards ftl (you).

Fuck Tekken's combos, I might as well kick 'em while their in the air and down. B)

Superior juggling system ftw. B)

:D:D:D

I just proved how shitty Tekken is with its floaty combos. Stupid retards ftl (you).

You can't even pull off those juggling unless you know what you're doing. :meh:

Again, juggling system in Tekken requires timing because the buttons are pressure sensitive.

YOU CAN'T just juggle around. And there are moves that initiate a juggle, which, again, are hard to pull off. You played Tekken, and you probably know this.

If you disagree, you're a damn moron.

Fuck Tekken's combos, I might as well kick 'em while their in the air and down. B)

Superior juggling system ftw. B)

:D:D:D

You can't even pull off those juggling unless you know what you're doing. :meh:

Again, juggling system in Tekken requires timing because the buttons are pressure sensitive.

YOU CAN'T just juggle around. And there are moves that initiate a juggle, which, again, are hard to pull off. You played Tekken, and you probably know this.

If you disagree, you're a damn moron.

No, you're a fucking moron thinking it's incredibly hard to pull off. Kill yourself.