Why do people consider DOA to be a shallow fighter?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You just said the counter system is too complex,  therefore the game is simple. You're a fucking retard,  unaware you're a fucking retard.  No doubt,  you fucking suck at this game,  AND YOU HAVEN'T E

LAWL, its a button masher. The gameplay is fast. Too fast for a fighter, anybody can just randomly press a button just mash it, and you'll win. And with the counter system made more difficult in DoA4,

Damn - this thread owned. TLHBFR.

bu buh tekken has pressure sensitive controls since someone sigged a quite about a lemming saying that the ps2 pad doesn't have them, rite guyz? :]

That is why you cows think Tekken is better. :D

Damn. :D

:D:D:D

'bu bu bu more depthz withz [ressure controls''' :D

Please stop. B)

Cry more. :D:D:D

Dude, you are embarrassing yourself. B)

Quite ironic coming from a man acting like a woman on teh internets and defending a floaty combo game. :(:D:D

Ok, you got me there, I really believed Tekken was deep thanks to the pressure sensitive buttons that make the combo's really hard to learn thus making it come off as a hardcore fighting game. B)

It's about time you surrendered. B)

Lawl, sad. :]

Lemmings had to resort to mindless spam to get their way out of this one.

TLHBO, HARD! :]

they're even struggling with that, how can they flop so hard i don't know :]

I guess you must be a pure bred little lemkid to fail like that :D

Why is Bhytre even in this thread? We're not talking about bubble shields. :D

I know what to claim and what not. I don't claim SSBM being the best fighter ever or being anything else than a party fighter.

Lemkids on the other hand think DOA competes with real fighters that they prolly never played more than an hour or heard of, or even claim that DOA is better because that's the only shit they ever played on their shitty system B)

As it stands, DOA isn't even a party fighter in the league of SSBM, it's just a bad one. Just like Mk :D

And no need to go further into my hands-on experience with fighting games, i have been playing them before lemkids even existed :]

Now let's go back to the dogs that need to be saved from the evil Asians :D

It does compete with VF, Tekken and SC. Whether its worse or better is for you to decide. But it is in the same league as them thanks to DOA 4.It only competes at which franchise can whipe its ass with the game first :]

Lemkids B)

Every review says "With DOA 4, the series has finally made itself a serious contender in the fighting genre".

Now the lemkids are circle jerking with air, you win kids :D

They are happy about getting devirginized by this threads rape. Eva you Benedict Arnold, i'm still disappointed in you. :]Because I realize MK sucks? :]

bu buh tekken has pressure sensitive controls since someone sigged a quite about a lemming saying that the ps2 pad doesn't have them, rite guyz? :]

Please stop. B)

Quite ironic coming from a man acting like a woman on teh internets and defending a floaty combo game. :(:D:D

Ok, you got me there, I really believed Tekken was deep thanks to the pressure sensitive buttons that make the combo's really hard to learn thus making it come off as a hardcore fighting game. B)

I'm never owned child, you should of learned that by now. B)

Cows and sheep trying to own :]

Cows and sheep joining forces trying to own :]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Indeed, its truly laughable. It's sad to see how far this thread has diverted.

"hay guyz we cant take them on by ourselfs so letz be friends and fight em togeder <3"

TSHBO

TCHBR

B)

to bad they can't connect and play thier games online, only doa can do that B)B):DSelf-owned. Tekken: DR is playable online for PS3. "soon enough":D

lmao. We're not owned because you don't like DOA.I like DOA, hell, i owned all the game of the series, even that freaking Volleyball game. :]

It's just that i'm not delusional like the Lemmkids.

See, sheep and cows can't argue with logic. They resort to creating assumptions and diverting threads in their favor. TSHBFR/TCHBFR.

:] :]:D:D

I bring forth Evidence A.

You also brought forth a nice example of irony my friend. :D

bu bu teh mindless spamz!!!!! *tear

Cry, kid. As you can see through the thread, if anyone was spamming, it was the sheep and cows.

:]

See, sheep and cows can't argue with logic. They resort to creating assumptions and diverting threads in their favor. TSHBFR/TCHBFR.

:] :]:D:D

I bring forth Evidence A.

You also brought forth a nice example of irony my friend. :D

Sure I have. Was it due to by proving the majority that diverted the thread wrong? As you can see in the thread title, its about DoA4. Was it about tekken? No. How about VF? No. So, shush, peon.

Now the lemkids are circle jerking with air, you win kids B)

They are happy about getting devirginized by this threads rape. Eva you Benedict Arnold, i'm still disappointed in you. :]Because I realize MK sucks? :] No, I knew you never liked MK, its why I baited you on it.

But you joining forces with sheep, is pathetic :D

Please stop. B)

I'm never owned child, you should of learned that by now. B)

True, you self own yourself before others even get a shot. B) You really don't know what you are saying in this thread. You would have gotten ridiculed on a tekken forum after that button sensitivity fairy tale.

Now the lemkids are circle jerking with air, you win kids B)

They are happy about getting devirginized by this threads rape. Eva you Benedict Arnold, i'm still disappointed in you. :]Because I realize MK sucks? :] No, I knew you never liked MK, its why I baited you on it.

But you joining forces with sheep, is pathetic :D

Lawl, bhytre owns. B)

"in due time"

"around the corner"

terms cows and sheep use when their talking about online B):] :]

Is that another off-topic post after the little lemkid damage control gates got closed a long time ago?

Well yes it is, lol lemkids :D

Now they're angry that they got raped so "viciously":D ;-D

TLHBO, HARD! :D

bu bu teh mindless spamz!!!!! *tear

Cry, kid. As you can see through the thread, if anyone was spamming, it was the sheep and cows.

David Pee HBR!B)