• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me with 2 kitties (not mine) 

Ike, I did open mic:   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

You look really different from what I remember Ike, guess that's where the 2 kids come in :ben:

Yep but it’s fun to play games with them. The NES Classic and SNES Classic is fun with them and I’ve hacked them and put more fun games. Turtles IV is amazing. 

040DA9A7-E975-4F37-BF5C-4DB111DC50D0.jpeg

E2E0E25C-6EB3-4964-8A4C-F1A919EEA765.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
On 06/10/2017 at 9:09 AM, Ramza said:

Hey, don't make it sound like it'd be a big deal. I'm hesitating now, I don't want to disappoint. :D There's plenty of old posters who never shown their mug besides me anyway.

Outside of video games related hardware I am very old school and don't care about owning the latest technology devices in general. My old PC still runs just fine. And I regret throwing away my CRTV and selling all my non hdmi games stuff. :sad: 

And my fucking VHS and DVD collection. Fuck I don't care about 4K and gigantic TVs, I owned the motherfucking VHS of Star Wars that had no ''enhanced scenes'' from Uncle George. My old stuff was better than all this new trash.

example of this truth

ALIEN ON A PORTABLE TV WITH TWIN ARIal STICKING OUT AND A DIAL TUNER   scared me to death and was a greaqt memory

ALIEN NOW 1080p 50 inch screen and a surround sound bar COULDNT CARE FUCKING LESS

HIS WRITINGS ARE THE TRUTH :blessed:

Edited by getagripfanboys
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2017 at 11:02 AM, getagripfanboys said:

example of this truth

ALIEN ON A PORTABLE TV WITH TWIN ARIal STICKING OUT AND A DIAL TUNER   scared me to death and was a greaqt memory

ALIEN NOW 1080p 50 inch screen and a surround sound bar COULDNT CARE FUCKING LESS

HIS WRITINGS ARE THE TRUTH :blessed:

:D  why did we ever part with this