The Official "What are you watching?" thread

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here’s my quick review of hereditary:   1. It’s nowhere near being the scariest movie ever. It’s more of an unsettling thriller.    2. It’s surprisingly unpredictable. The trail

my mini review of mother:   I finally saw the movie Mother. I think it’s a better work of art, and conversation piece, than it is a film. The symbolism and metaphors are fantastic, and it wa

this looks nuts

Posted Images

^I watch it but there's something boring about it. I keep having to rewind because my mind keeps wandering off.

finally watched all current eps of Better call Saul though, super good show.

Damn too many good shows out there, just watched the first ep of the black list and its off to an amazing start

Edited by zwarrior

^I stopped watching at episode 5. Borrrrinnggg zZzZzzz

now watching Attack on Titan. I tried to watch it before and couldnt get passed ep 3 without disinterest, but someone told me to stick to it till episode 6 to really get why its great

Yea House of Cards.  I had like 5 people telling me to watch it, and that when I did I was going to be blown away.

Watched half of the first episode before I realized I was gnawing off my fingernails in boredom.  Political Drama lmfao.

Yea House of Cards.  I had like 5 people telling me to watch it, and that when I did I was going to be blown away.

Watched half of the first episode before I realized I was gnawing off my fingernails in boredom.  Political Drama lmfao.

lol its gonna take more than half of one episode to get into it 

ive been told i should watch gone girl but i have so many shows to watch i dont have the time for it

Cooke gone girl is just a 2hr movie, you can and should definitely watch it because for sure it's better than any shows out there