The Official "What are you watching?" thread

8 minutes ago, Angel Jim said:

Good Sunday for shows. Discovery was rocking. The Walking Dead had an epic moment with Daryle taking out the bad guys on motorcycle. Then Curb your Enthusiasm had funny yoga, uber and mechanic sketches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How can you watch just one episode in a day?  You are a classic,  man.  Scuse me while I go Netflix an entire series.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here’s my quick review of hereditary:   1. It’s nowhere near being the scariest movie ever. It’s more of an unsettling thriller.    2. It’s surprisingly unpredictable. The trail

my mini review of mother:   I finally saw the movie Mother. I think it’s a better work of art, and conversation piece, than it is a film. The symbolism and metaphors are fantastic, and it wa

this looks nuts

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Balb said:

started Fargo Se2

I'm 2 episodes in and shit is already funnier than the first season and looking to be even more chaotic. 

season 2 is legendary. as much as loved billy bob in 1, 2 is the series' crowning achievement. 

6 minutes ago, Angelfish said:

One episode in and I'm enjoying The Punisher.  Since it supposedly has a slow start, I suppose that's a good sign that things can only get better.

Yeah they don't cut any corners when it comes to the violence, which is exactly what I wanted from this series.