The Official "What are you watching?" thread

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here’s my quick review of hereditary:   1. It’s nowhere near being the scariest movie ever. It’s more of an unsettling thriller.    2. It’s surprisingly unpredictable. The trail

my mini review of mother:   I finally saw the movie Mother. I think it’s a better work of art, and conversation piece, than it is a film. The symbolism and metaphors are fantastic, and it wa

this looks nuts

Posted Images

So, I finally watched and completed the Netflix series 7 Seconds (from the creator of The Killing). There were some great moments and excellent performances,  but the plot was stuffed with too much filler, and it had an anticlimactic ending. It’s hard to recommend, but it may connect with some, due to the gritty vibe (which was captured perfectly). 

1 hour ago, Angelfish said:

Late to the party on this but Blade Runner 2049 is excellent.  Its long running time was totally worth it.  

probably the most visually stunning film i've seen. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Harry Anderson found dead. 65.

:mjcry: damn, i used to watch alot of Night Court back in the day. And him as a guest character on Cheers.

Yeah I saw that earlier. I loved night court. 

14 hours ago, Ike said:

I'm really enjoying Barry on HBO right now. Bill Hader is just so likeable and funny.

Also, Westworld and The Handmaid's Tale both start season 2 in the next week.  :glad:

hell yeah! :aitch:

7 minutes ago, Ike said:

Have you watched any of Barry? It also has Stephen Root (Milton in Office Space) and Henry Winkler who are just fantastic. 

not yet, but i'm pumped for the other two shows. i don't watch too many comedies. 

Just now, -GD- said:

not yet, but i'm pumped for the other two shows. i don't watch too many comedies. 

I just binged Westworld season 1 last week and it's still really amazing. I can't believe it's been a year and a half since season 1, but the production quality of this show is definitely worth the wait. I'm so excited.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ike said:

I just binged Westworld season 1 last week and it's still really amazing. I can't believe it's been a year and a half since season 1, but the production quality of this show is definitely worth the wait. I'm so excited.

same bro! loved season 1 so much!