The Official "What are you watching?" thread

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎18 at 9:10 AM, -GD- said:

my mini review of mother:

I finally saw the movie Mother. I think it’s a better work of art, and conversation piece, than it is a film. The symbolism and metaphors are fantastic, and it was beautiful, yet chaotic. I only recommend this to viewers who like unconventional movies. The second half of the story may be a bit extreme and convoluted for a casual viewer. It’s also extremely disturbing, if taken at face value.

I like Jennifer Lawrence and that man who was in Old Country for Old Men.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here’s my quick review of hereditary:   1. It’s nowhere near being the scariest movie ever. It’s more of an unsettling thriller.    2. It’s surprisingly unpredictable. The trail

my mini review of mother:   I finally saw the movie Mother. I think it’s a better work of art, and conversation piece, than it is a film. The symbolism and metaphors are fantastic, and it wa

this looks nuts

Posted Images

On 12/17/2017 at 8:32 PM, variouskaztrations said:

stop the jap shit asshole. 

I was watching season 8 twd. and I like it except the whole war thingy with unlimited ammo bullshit action scenes. fuck these people. 

neegan is fucking awesome. he's a really cool character. :glad: 

Don't tell someone to stop talking about a show, then go on talking about The Walking Faggots  :mj:

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, Boss said:

Don't tell someone to stop talking about a show, then go on talking about The Walking Faggots  :mj:

I was talking about his rice fucker language, you stupid linguisgenie. :mj:

I like this neegan guy. we call twd like a german asshole sitcom just with zombies. 

43 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Shit really goes down in S4 of Peaky Blinders....

I saw four episodes (I think) of the 1st season a week or two ago and was really impressed by it.  It almost seems too contemporary/edgy to be a BBC show.  I suppose I shouldn't complain that the TV license fee is funding something decent.

2 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I'm watching Bright on netflix.  Not bad. 90 million dollar made for TV movie lol.  

Ok so this movie is basically guardians of the galaxy, lord of the rings and cops lol. It's pretty fun.  

3 hours ago, kokujin said:

How does that movie make money?? How does Netflix reward its content and contracts??

they have to keep putting content on their service or people cancel. With Disney making their own stupid service they will lose all the marvel content and the fox content. THis really annoys me, i do not want to pay for another service. Fuck you Disney. 

Why does will spend 80 million to put a movie on Netflix? I get he wants to publicise his movie studio, and I think this is a great idea. Even forking more of his money to make the first a banger, as well as flix being a great medium not too high of a cliff is a wonderful platform. But who pays for all this and how does both sides make profit??