Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest VGKING

LMFAO This Place Has Never Been More Dead.

16 posts in this topic

Btw what happened to Akeem? :tom:

He used to laugh at me for being a virgin but I just made my sister pregnant. :tom:

I always win. :hest:

Damn Akeem slays more pussy in a week than I did during the first 40 years of my life as a virgin. :bate:

Typical sluts won't accept my 18,000 dollar a year salary and man tits.

Luckily I won big with my sister and she virgin queefed. Akeem will never have a baby like mine. :tom:

Yeah, being black and fucking my cousins, sisters, step sisters, since I was 10 was the shit.  Not having / knowing who my father was and not having a father meant no responsibilities.  I don't know why I just called VGKING "Earl" when I'm a welfare case like the rest of my community.  God if feels good to be a N igger.

Akeem always trying to outdo me even though my parents are brother and sister. :tom:

When you have tits as big as your sisters then we can talk. Until then I'm the only inbred, obese redneck around here, and proud of it. :hest:

fuk yo, I wish I was da inbed obese redneck  bein a dum, HIV/AIDS infected knuckle dragger is da worst.  I mean, my life basically smok'n herb n fuk'n muh sisters and cousins then pimp'n dem out for money for drugs.  Pimp'n ain ez.  it's the worst when I knock them up and they can't work, but fuck them, I'm not taking care of my  childen.  That would make me an uncle tom.

20 hours ago, Guest VGKing said:

My sister just gave birth to my baby. Akeem has been destroyed. :mj:

Not sure why Akeem thinks VGKING practices incest.  Blacks are for more likely to engage in incestuous behaviors.

Absentee fathers...its hard not to fuck your family if you don't know who they are.
Closed/isolated populations, new people from different groups don't move into ghettos, so there are generations of the same people fucking each other.
A-moral upbringing, with no set rules and social guidelines, if it feels good do it.
Mothers who take multiple partners and have no family unit.
Small living quarters with many children, the kids have seen their mom fucking lots of men their entire lives.
Entertainment that promotes meaningless sex, and no parental guidance for young girls.
Girls become sexualy active at a young age.
A culture that accepts if not promotes a drug and drink consuming sexual lifestyle (prostitution is also not looked down upon)
A culture for boys that fucking bitches is what makes you a man, no fathers to guide them.
A culture where you take from those who cant stop you (rape is more common)
A culture that does not trust the police and will not report a crime.

There's really no wonder why the black race scores far worse than any other race, can't gets jobs, and is so violent.  African Americans were brought over here in droves and interbred with each other so the gene pool is very shallow.  They all settle in to small communities in inner cities, they're mostly drugged out criminals and low lives like Akeem here.  If anyone is going to be knocking up their sister it seems like it's going to be Akeem.

Congrats Virgin King. You lost your virginity and found a woman who isn't too repulsed by you to have your baby (even it was your sister).

Sounds like your 40s could be your best decade. Now you just need to move out your moms house and get a real job.

On 11/1/2016 at 5:27 PM, Guest Akeem said:

Congrats Virgin King. You lost your virginity and found a woman who isn't too repulsed by you to have your baby (even it was your sister).

Sounds like your 40s could be your best decade. Now you just need to move out your moms house and get a real job.

On 11/1/2016 at 0:49 PM, Guest Logic said:

Not sure why Akeem thinks VGKING practices incest.  Blacks are for more likely to engage in incestuous behaviors.

Absentee fathers...its hard not to fuck your family if you don't know who they are.
Closed/isolated populations, new people from different groups don't move into ghettos, so there are generations of the same people fucking each other.
A-moral upbringing, with no set rules and social guidelines, if it feels good do it.
Mothers who take multiple partners and have no family unit.
Small living quarters with many children, the kids have seen their mom fucking lots of men their entire lives.
Entertainment that promotes meaningless sex, and no parental guidance for young girls.
Girls become sexualy active at a young age.
A culture that accepts if not promotes a drug and drink consuming sexual lifestyle (prostitution is also not looked down upon)
A culture for boys that fucking bitches is what makes you a man, no fathers to guide them.
A culture where you take from those who cant stop you (rape is more common)
A culture that does not trust the police and will not report a crime.

There's really no wonder why the black race scores far worse than any other race, can't gets jobs, and is so violent.  African Americans were brought over here in droves and interbred with each other so the gene pool is very shallow.  They all settle in to small communities in inner cities, they're mostly drugged out criminals and low lives like Akeem here.  If anyone is going to be knocking up their sister it seems like it's going to be Akeem.

BLACKSHBR

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0