Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Donald Trump

Is Anyone Here Stupid Enough to Vote for Hillary Clinton?

6 posts in this topic

Seriously?  Is anyone retarded enough to vote for Hillary?  I don't think there has ever been a more corrupt piece of shit as a Presidential candidate in US history.  Her list of scandals grow by the day.  On top of her mistakes that should already have her in prison and failures over decades as an attorney, 1st Lady, Senator, Secretary of State, and just a person in general.

Not me. I love to take it balls deep from Vladimir Putin while Trump teabags me. If you don't enjoy this then you must be some kind of mangina.

2 hours ago, Guest Bhytre said:

Not me. I love to take it balls deep from Vladimir Putin while Trump teabags me. If you don't enjoy this then you must be some kind of mangina.

Vladimir Putin?  The leader of Russia that's actually fighting ISIS... the terrorist group that was created due to Hillary Clinton's ignorance?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/19/hillary-clintons-long-list-of-lies/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/12/top-10-hillary-clinton-scandals-exposed-wikileaks/

LMFAO... The dumb bitch lies about the same thing that got Brian Williams fired, lied to Congress, deleted tens of thousands of emails, broke her electronics, supported and made deals with Middle Eastern countries with a history of violence against women and gays.  Laughed about getting a rapist of a 12 year old off with two months of jail, slandered and threatened her husbands rape victims (the husband that she is still married to), got American troops in Benghazi killed with her ignorance, fucked up Libya and the Middle East creating turmoil and terrorist groups.

Buu.... but Trump didn't pay taxes and made lewd remarks about women.   Waaaaa Waaaaa. :tom:

They are both terrible people and should not be candidate for president 

On 10/17/2016 at 11:00 AM, Cooke said:

They are both terrible people and should not be candidate for president 

You're right.... They both suck.  However Donald Trump is a hugely successful billionaire that ran his business to the top.  Hillary is a lying, corrupt, ignorant bitch that hasn't done shit in decades as a politician.  Hillary bitches about Trump not paying taxes or outsourcing shit for his company... but how the fuck is that his fault?  He was a businessman, his job is to make money.  Anyone who's not a fucking idiot is going to pay the government taxes if they don't have to.  Hillary bitches that Trump calls women fat or speaks his mind.... last time I checked this was a free country.  On to Hillary how do you explain flat out lying to Congress?  How do you explain leaking thousands of confidential emails?  Hillary has been saying of her leaked emails that "Russia is behind it"... Who the fuck cares?  She's completely deflecting the content of the information and focusing on how it was attained.  Hillary says Trump disrespects women.... Meanwhile she's married to a man that's been raping and fucking women for decades and takes women from countries where women have no rights.  The DNC fucked over Bernie Sanders, this weeks Democrat staffers were caught trying to incite riots at Republican conventions. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0