Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest VGKING

I've decided to embrace my breasts

8 posts in this topic

Akeem always made fun of me for my man tits but now I'm proud of them. :lawd:

I've decided to get a boob job and breast enlargement. 

Me and Balls Deep Gays are unstoppable. :tom:  Owning PeeCee and haters since 2005. :hest:

:snoop: VGQueef is the biggest loser there's ever been on SW and that's saying something when you have people like Black Hand, Ghostz and Getagrip.

On 4/2/2017 at 1:15 PM, Guest Devil Trigger said:

:snoop: VGQueef is the biggest loser there's ever been on SW and that's saying something when you have people like Black Hand, Ghostz and Getagrip.

Bro your name was "Liquid Pimp" on a gaming forum where your claim to fame is having the most posts and being a bitter and hateful nigga.  I mean, you go so far as to hate on other blacks who make something of themselves.... And aren't you pushing 50 and a janitor? :mj:

Not to mention the only photo you ever posted you're ugly AF.

Also never make fun of me for doing lawn mowing ever again. I may not make as much as a janitor but at least I can afford the operation for my micro penis. :hest:

Only Remy would compare mowing lawns to owning a landscaping business.  I guess when you never had a lawn you wouldn't know the difference.  LOL porch monkey niggas.  Lawns are for uncle Toms and whites, right?

Black Hand, my Mario, told me lawn mowing is the same as owning a business, so I call it Ghostz Gardening. 

Akeem is so jealous that I get to choose my hours and choose to work on the next door neighbour's lawn while he has to work full time.:tom: 

Im princess peach, I shouldn't have to work long hours. :cosby2:

Ghostz just never knows how to stop self owning himself.

All his race bait threads always ended in him humiliating himself. 

He's a bald, racist loser who actually once posted a picture of his ass on System Wars to woo Black Hand. And with the other life failures destroyed this site. :tom:

Do you ever not suck at everything? 

8 hours ago, Guest Devil Trigger said:

Ghostz just never knows how to stop self owning himself.

All his race bait threads always ended in him humiliating himself. 

He's a bald, racist loser who actually once posted a picture of his ass on System Wars to woo Black Hand. And with the other life failures destroyed this site. :tom:

Do you ever not suck at everything? 

Oh the hypocrisy.  You're bald, nearly 50, and didn't the pic you posted have a dildo in the background along with some shitty apartment building brick wall IIRC?  LOL impressing Black Hand, didn't I bait you to post a pic so you could try to impress me and everyone here, yet failed miserably?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0