Sign in to follow this  
Turtle

Noooo Chris Cornell!! Rip

Norg    8

the illumanti prob killed him

who plays a show then maybe 4 hours later decides to hang himself in a hotel room ..???? 

Turtle    28
On 2017-5-19 at 0:33 AM, Norg said:

the illumanti prob killed him

who plays a show then maybe 4 hours later decides to hang himself in a hotel room ..???? 

Half an hour later 

Spicoli    8

the family doesn't think he actually meant to kill himself.  There was no indication at all supposedly.. so weird.  one of the greats has been lost.. I can't imagine why?  He was rich, famous, well loved by his fans, a rock star.. He was 52..  even if he was sick of "this life" he was closer to getting older and dying than being born.  Just put up with it for the next 30 years of so....  ur rich, live comfortably.. let it go.. wtf.. I can't understand why someone with all that would  do something like that... he had teenage kids too.

Edited by Spicoli

Turtle    28
On 2017-5-24 at 2:06 PM, Spicoli said:

the family doesn't think he actually meant to kill himself.  There was no indication at all supposedly.. so weird.  one of the greats has been lost.. I can't imagine why?  He was rich, famous, well loved by his fans, a rock star.. He was 52..  even if he was sick of "this life" he was closer to getting older and dying than being born.  Just put up with it for the next 30 years of so....  ur rich, live comfortably.. let it go.. wtf.. I can't understand why someone with all that would  do something like that... he had teenage kids too.

It was the Xanax

kokujin    147

these people need to learn how to get high and not kill themselves. moderate please. take a nap