fuckfuck event

Vino    0

This shit is more cringe than the xbox conference lmao

Waterproof and wireless charging. AR games :D:D

Edit: those smilies suck

More Samsung tech from 2 years ago 

Edited by Vino

Cooke    173

apple always makes a big deal out of shit that was already invented and in use. Fortunately for them their apple sheep don't pay attention to what other companies do. 

Alphonse    21

I'm sticking with my  7. Note 8 is looking pretty good though, but in merica imessage is a must. 

Vino    0
12 hours ago, Alphonse said:

I'm sticking with my  7. Note 8 is looking pretty good though, but in merica imessage is a must. 

Every carrier has had unlimited texting for the past 5 years what is iMessage good for? 

On 9/12/2017 at 4:28 PM, Cooke said:

apple always makes a big deal out of shit that was already invented and in use. Fortunately for them their apple sheep don't pay attention to what other companies do. 

Lol remember when blackberry was making a big deal about texting photos in like 2011? 

Cooke    173
Just now, The Lizard King said:

Lol remember when blackberry was making a big deal about texting photos in like 2011? 

no? 

Cooke    173

By the way the swipe up to go to home screen and no home button was done 5 years ago by BlackBerry lol

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

no? 

Back when they had that God awful "tools not toys"  campaign where they showcased people doing serious work taking pics and emailing them on their phone like it was some feature that wasn't standard for ages at that point on any smartphone. 

imho i think apple should focus on more ergonomic devices... like the iphone se, they should really focus on that because its the perfect size and its everything you need in a smartphone. samsungs galaxy note 8 takes the cake when it comes to large hand-helds especially with the stylus feature.