The super Systemwars flashback nostalgia thread

To commemorate our return to systemwars, let's share some of the content we saved and created over the years :TJ:

Or post some of your favorite moments and things that happened :takei:

5zikwx.jpg

9id3co.gif

33kc7ra_jpg.png
28gvwc8.gif
r7iw4j.gif

bad_Christmas_present_uc3.png

Don_Mattrick_Xbox_reveal.png
Don_Mattrick_E3_Gaming_Conference_Held_L[/url]

2utsw14.gif

geeography.jpg

KGB_gaming.png

25he106.gif

ownede.jpg :tom:

2vvjfv7.gif

pbf182foodfight.jpg

rollerken.jpg

sc2.png

20q1gnp.gif

Edited by bhytre
  • Like 1
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah just reading through the thread.  I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping thi

ahahahahahahahahahah after I posted that I just realized that HolyAx's pic was referencing the white-guy-masquerading-as-black guy thing by making his ass white but his face black. Didn't look at it t

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, HolyAx said:

SW memories :dreamy: 

I wonder if TJ will ever return, considering how legendary he is here.

It sucks my photobucket isnt hosting stuff anymore without paid membership :angry:

same here :ben:

• Like 1

GD, FilthyN was famous as fuck on Gamespot in mid 2005 after he made that post. Dude became an internet meme before internet memes existed. People posted "shuddup wit dat science fiction talk fool" in all the threads for years. He was a legend.

if you already knew that and just meant "whose alt was he," then I don't know. That's one of the many unresolved questions to this day. I heard people saying it was lodge years back, but that's it. I doubt how accurate that is.

also, photobucket deleting my images after 5 seconds of posting them

Fuck Kwame_Jackson. I never knew why people liked him. Dude up and left the forum one day in 2006 or 2007, yet would lurk and STEAM message people to communicate with them about threads...for years on end.... :|

Edited by SheepKilla

https://web.archive.org/web/20051225034107/systemwars.com/forums

SW.com on Christmas day, 2005. Look at all those names lmao. Site was so godly that hordes of people were flocking to it on Christmas day:

View Who's Online
collapse_thead.gif Total users that have visited today: 137
Users online today
-ArticBlue-, -Cranium-, -Dense-, -FoxHound-, -RPGamer-, -Tesney-, 2lumpytitsridingsidecar, aaatticus, aleandro, Amethyst Rush, artbars1, Ascentant, Auctorita, binpas, Biohazard, bl!nd, Canuck, chad, Chase, Chucko, Chud Bucket, Collinwood9, Crazy Mexican, CrazyCanucker, ctownsoul, cupojoe7, DanoruX, Darkjacob, DarkMastaChief, dark_xaero, Dat_Gangsta, Dbozbrown, DSnotgood, DuB ZeRo 23, DuckingSwan, Electro Dynamo, eplayerd, Eva, Foolio Menendez, Frizzy Fresh, FrozenCell, full_potential, fuion, gamedrunk, GCue, Geih, gogfrog, HAL-9000, Handsome Horse, HankScorpio21, hellacooldude, Hypnotiq, I watched, Iiro, InfinitySoldier, IronPizznizzle, Jecht01, jehurey, JKBdude122j, Joo Mandak, JP Whoopass, Keep It Generic, Kid Icarus, klix108, knicks2892, Kwame_Jackson, Kzero, Laser Guided Dildo, LionQ, LiQuiD-PiMp, lolitsme, lookitsrobss, Lowtcp_basic, madmaltese, malakius, ManFloodle86, memasterofvg, Next, Nfactor, NintendoSoldier, nublet, Overlord, Pat_McCrotch, Petarded, ps2owns, ps2_iz_da_best, Ps2_OwNs, RaniK_, Raptor Jesus, Rasputins Beard, Raznak, Sandaxxx, Shadowcuz, Shailmankad, SmifNWessun, snakeyes0101, St. ghostz, Stevorino, Stuck_less, sugarhigh4242, sunking, Talamatross, tehUberChink-_-, The Bi-Curious Viking, The Chic Sheik, The Jesus, The Natural, Thephantom, TheRandomBlackman, Thunderlips, Torment Thomas, Tupacolyte, twisted by dezign, Venomous88, Veronica Xelle, VGK1NG, Wasim, WhipitGoo, xjamms, XSF, YzeroXY, Zam, _glitch, _man1c_, _Ranik
  • Thanks 1
  • Cooke pinned this topic
  • Cooke unpinned this topic
  • Cooke featured this topic