The super Systemwars flashback nostalgia thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah just reading through the thread.  I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping thi

ahahahahahahahahahah after I posted that I just realized that HolyAx's pic was referencing the white-guy-masquerading-as-black guy thing by making his ass white but his face black. Didn't look at it t

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

Posted Images

On 10/6/2017 at 4:19 PM, HolyAx said:

some poke pics

chrispoke.jpg

Can someone tell me more about Chris/Black Thought?

Here's what I remember: He posted here as a virtually unknown guy since 2004. All of a sudden, dude changed his name to "Black Thought" in 2006/2007 and started posting far more. He said he was a black guy, and would always post about sensitive racial shit (like thousands of posts), and would try to talk about his ~*feelings*~ as a black man. Many in this site would engage in conversations with him about race, injustice and that stuff. Thought he was just a normal guy for a long time

And then the nutball revealed he was some white pasty kid the entire time :| he was convincingly imitating a black man for no apparent reason.

Edited by SheepKilla

ahahahahahahahahahah after I posted that I just realized that HolyAx's pic was referencing the white-guy-masquerading-as-black guy thing by making his ass white but his face black. Didn't look at it too closely before

LMAO!!!!

what a fucking troll that guy was. thousands upon thousands of posts of dazzlingly subtle racebait posts/thread over the course of years, all the while you're some white kid laughing behind a computer

Site had some real nutjobs :cosby2: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

I admit he had talent. I believed for years that he really was a down-on-his-luck 26-year-old black guy in Texas supporting a wife and children, and who was being oppressed by the System

You sound gullible as shit. :|

I used to talk with black thought on xfire. Don't remember much but he wasn't being a troll with me.

But then again, I used to talk to all the oddballs SW posters on xfire. I talked with kwame jackson for years. lmao

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I used to talk with black thought on xfire. Don't remember much but he wasn't being a troll with me.

But then again, I used to talk to all the oddballs SW posters on xfire. I talked with kwame jackson for years. lmao

You never talked to me :sad:

Just now, Remij_ said:

You sound gullible as shit. :|

Not really. :| he had the whole entire site fooled. nobody once even questioned him. It would be like Cooke suddenly revealing that he wasn't  the blonde guy in the pics he was posting, but actually a 40-year old Ghanan woman trolling us with a fake identtiy. How would you be able to call BS? :| Dude posted completely normally. As DP just said, he  even added people on XFire and kept the gimmick up outside the forums

• Cooke unpinned this topic
  • Cooke featured this topic