The super Systemwars flashback nostalgia thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah just reading through the thread.  I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping thi

ahahahahahahahahahah after I posted that I just realized that HolyAx's pic was referencing the white-guy-masquerading-as-black guy thing by making his ass white but his face black. Didn't look at it t

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

the memes here were incredible :mj:

Sw2 and sidescrollers claiming they were better forums when they had literally nothing funny on their forums except old hacks and boring pieces of shit posting about their breakfast

LMFAO

Edited by SheepKilla
Just now, SheepKilla said:

Sw2 and sidescrollers claiming they were better forums when they had literally nothing funny on their forums except old hacks and boring pieces of shit posting about their breakfast

LMFAO

compared to sw 2013, sidescrollers was pretty good. however, nothing touches the glory years of sw.com

i could spend hours here and not even give a fuck. there was always something funny happening. 

and yeah, e3 2006 was epic! rrrrrrriiddge racerrrrrr! 

3 minutes ago, Bodycount OneX said:

I feel worse for TJ, but the Joel thing was pretty fucked up too. Man, that's pretty fucked up cyber bullying we did. I feel bad for those guys now, they're probably 30 now but hopefully it didn't effect then too bad lmao

I remember the Joel thing being particularly fucked up, but also legit had me laughing at the time. After I saw it I told myself, "Ok, never post your pic ever on this website or else fanboys will start photoshopping you getting fucked in the ass by Ken Kutaragi" LMFAO

Joel was a cool kid. I think he took the heat and owned the lemms a few times too. But he could say nothing in response to the photoshops, everybody was quoting them dying lmfao

4 minutes ago, Bodycount OneX said:

I feel worse for TJ, but the Joel thing was pretty fucked up too. Man, that's pretty fucked up cyber bullying we did. I feel bad for those guys now, they're probably 30 now but hopefully it didn't effect then too bad lmao

Joel. That name sounds familiar. Remind me one thing about him?

1 minute ago, culturalcrowns said:

Joel. That name sounds familiar. Remind me one thing about him?

Joel2424. He was an avid cow and he was pretty young, like 13 or 14 at the time, hence his picture. When he started owning lemmings in debates, they started personally attacking him by photoshopping his pic (in admittedly hilarious photoshops). He eventually drifted away and stopped posting. I remember he was a "posting ally" of mine on SW, but I did feel bad for him getting owned at the time.

We should all reach out and tell him we love him, if we can even find him.

• Cooke pinned this topic
  • Cooke unpinned this topic
  • Cooke featured this topic