The super Systemwars flashback nostalgia thread

We were all fucking assholes back then. But it was good times, :D

5 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

I'm really glad to hear Joel took it like a champ and even came back ( "JoelHBR Productions"...laughing my fucking ass off to this day).

The TJ thing was brutal, but not as funny imo as the Joel one. The photoshops were less creative. Still funny, but not as good. Just IMO

The Shail thing was particularly fucked up too, though. After 70,000 posts dude up and left the forum and never posted again after that day. People posting troves of his embarrassing e-mails (there was an e-mail of him rehearsing a speech giving an award to Steve Jobs), and a bunch of other shit (like messaging people on Facebook telling him to call him irl and give him the message that he got owned). There was also proof that he stalked a girl and everyone flipped out when it was posted.

Some crazy, crazy shit.

I remember those e-mails. He told the girl that he would kill his entire family if she didn't become his girlfriend. LMAO There was also a time when he said that he was at a baseball game but he kept posting here anyway (way before smartphones were even a thing!! long ass time ago).

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah just reading through the thread.  I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping thi

ahahahahahahahahahah after I posted that I just realized that HolyAx's pic was referencing the white-guy-masquerading-as-black guy thing by making his ass white but his face black. Didn't look at it t

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

Posted Images

SW had more victims. Teh_terlo, Talamatross, Trun0 among those mentioned. Before all the facebook/twitter garbage, these forums were our social media of the times, so no wonder so much of our personal life was all over the place here.

oh lol I forgot Groudyogre, he was the punching bag here before he left

(black dude)

xenonparty.jpg

LOZlink was a common roast target too

Iraqiswine.jpg

ha I still have this banner 

styyyyyy.jpg

I also remember photoshopping groudyogre on a gay pride parade bubble car haha

13 hours ago, kokujin said:

I helped shail kiss his first girl by coaching his "game/self-esteem" over the course of 3 weeks of aim conversations,  no joke.  :ben:

I remember talking to you on aim too and my mom read some of our messages. She read how I called you "my nigga" and she actually gave me a lecture about it. :ben:

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

All the cyber bullying that went too far were really lame. I hope I didn't participate to any of them.

It didn't go too far. It's not like we went to their houses irl or something. TJ and Shail always talked crap on this forum, so they got mocked mercilessly. But it's not like we ruined their lives or something, just had a few laughs at their expense and then they stopped posting.

Only one I feel crossed a line was Joel (before your time). He was photoshopped as being gay and having sex with men just for bashing XBOX and being a 12 year old, lmao. It was only a handful of lemmings here doing it because they were crazy fanboys. A few older posters here tried to discourage it but the photoshops were too funny and they kept making them. However Joel came back years later and everything was cool, so I don't feel even that really crossed the line.

Again, it's not like we fucked him up irl or something ridiculous like that. It was just a few funny photoshops, who cares. There have been people who committed suicide due to cyber bullying on other sites. Nobody here was harmed.

4 hours ago, culturalcrowns said:

I also remember photoshopping groudyogre on a gay pride parade bubble car haha

I remember talking to you on aim too and my mom read some of our messages. She read how I called you "my nigga" and she actually gave me a lecture about it. :ben:

How did that conversation go?  Do you remember any quotes? 

Ya, I was a pretty friendly dupe back then.  Not sure why people started so many fights.

Just now, kokujin said:

How did that conversation go?  Do you remember any quotes? 

Ya, I was a pretty friendly dupe back then.  Not sure why people started so many fights.

She just something like, "Don't you call black people ******s." And I was like, "No, that was my internet friend. He's my nigga. So what if he's black? He's still my nigga."

Something like that. Moms are so uncool.

No one mentioned xeternity or the time I made shadow Mario break character and ban himself for a few days.

I didn't participate in any cyber bullying,  but alas 

1 minute ago, culturalcrowns said:

She just something like, "Don't you call black people ******s." And I was like, "No, that was my internet friend. He's my nigga. So what if he's black? He's still my nigga."

Something like that. Moms are so uncool.

N-i-ggers =/= niggas tho.

Edited by kokujin
Just now, kokujin said:

No one mentioned xeternity or the time I made shadow Mario break character and ban himself for a few days.

I didn't participate in any cyber bullying,  but alas 

lmao XeternityX was a good one. Totally forgot about that kid. He owned.

Also you didn't do shit to Shadow Mario. Too many people here think they "owned" him at some point when it was them getting owned.

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

lmao XeternityX was a good one. Totally forgot about that kid. He owned.

Also you didn't do shit to Shadow Mario. Too many people here think they "owned" him at some point when it was them getting owned.

Lol true but there was one day he really did go soft.  You probably weren't logged in that day.

"I'm just a nice guy; ( " he said, and logged off for 3 days. I understand he was a cerebral troll who was tough to break 

LowT talking about how he owned shadow mario with no proof years ago, in an event that nobody remembers.

I talked to SM on Xfire years back for hours upon hours on end. Hours.

The only time that dude got trolled was when Hal permabanned him, because he was addicted to SW like I was back in the day. Even then he continued to post on the site by getting people to post stuff for him and by sending death threats over XBL.

6 hours ago, HolyAx said:

But Truno left this forum for good after ghostz invaded his Twitter page

Truno did flip.  I remember that too.  Ghostz was good at not being racist but saying racist things. 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

LowT talking about how he owned shadow mario with no proof years ago, in an event that nobody remembers.

I talked to SM on Xfire years back for hours upon hours on end. Hours.

The only time that dude got trolled was when Hal permabanned him, because he was addicted to SW like I was back in the day. Even then he continued to post on the site by getting people to post stuff for him and by sending death threats over XBL.

It happened.  You just weren't logged in. It happened around that same year or two too.  

Stfu lowtcp, you didn't own anyone. you can't even say what happened you clown :mj: just a baseless assertion you broke him somehow, with no other details at all

Lmao lowtcp making up a false event that he broke a troll for internet cred :mj: you're not even in the same league as SM you fool. you got played.

If I'm gonna be completely honest you were entirely forgettable. Only reason I remember you is because your name has been kokujin for the past decade.

Oh, that and a bunch of people on this forum owning the shit out of you for saying you sucked a dick and that it tasted just like skin. lmao

that's literally all i remember

• Cooke unpinned this topic
  • Cooke featured this topic