The super Systemwars flashback nostalgia thread

8 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

If I'm gonna be completely honest you were entirely forgettable. Only reason I remember you is because your name has been kokujin for the past decade.

Oh, that and a bunch of people on this forum owning the shit out of you for saying you sucked a dick and that it tasted just like skin. lmao

that's literally all i remember

:tom:

Cock of Jin :laff:

Edited by bhytre
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah just reading through the thread.  I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping thi

ahahahahahahahahahah after I posted that I just realized that HolyAx's pic was referencing the white-guy-masquerading-as-black guy thing by making his ass white but his face black. Didn't look at it t

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

:tom:

Cock of Jin :laff:

LMAO he got ran off the forum for saying that and slowly crept back in with name changes and stuff. Everyone would post "tastes just like skin" like a new catchphrase. Crazy how everyone still remembers it like it was yesterday.

LMAO

Still here. And I still give no fucks about it but it's funny how bitter angry I make all you fucks with just a post.  Ran out the forum?  Bitch I been posting more consistently than 99% of the users. I'm literally STILL at this forum when you came back

And you're just a troll account who no one knows who's alt you were. Don't seem to remember you at all. Why not make a poll?  Lowtcp vs sheepkilla. :tom:

Bodycount, you continue to astound me with the pics you have. Bravo.

sdfsf.jpg

1) I love when this was a systemwars theme. So fucking ownage when you can set the forum theme to blue. Looked exactly like Gamespot in its golden age.

2) LMAO black Mage! I remember that kid. He ran away to SW2 like a few years back and has ever since been trashing this site religiously. He pretends he barely posted here while he had over 70,000 posts, as your screen shows. Wonder if Bodycount reporting him for piracy had something to do with his defection. Either way, he got destroyed:rofl:

Edited by SheepKilla
31 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

^ lmao gssw?

...place is literally more dead than here bro...literally. looked at it for the first time in a decade last month. was shocked.

I dunno about that, I just checked and it has more traffic currently. But dear Lord is that place ugly or what, it looks like a comment section from some random news site in late 00's. https://www.gamespot.com/forums/system-wars-314159282/gaming-with-a-controller-is-da-best-33408217/#90 NO MORE SIGS? :wow: but at least they still have quote chains/pyramids...

No sigs isn't even the worst part of it. They no longer have ANY smileys, and their forums are clearly ripping off Giantbomb.

Once upon a time, I thought I'd never see the day in my lifetime when front page threads on main Gamespot forums - and system wars - would have all their latest posts from an hour ago.  Whenever you posted there back in the day, your thread would be on the bottom of the page by the first minute because of all the activity that place got. Sad stuff, I think it might be permanently shutting down within the next year or two.

Also, according to a random blog post I found, they even banned Casey Wegner. LMAO!! They finally figured out that he killed their forums! Dude was behind banning LITERALLY half the entire website.

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

lmfao!!!!!  ^ 

many of these posts have been hilarious! 

I keep thinking the time to HoF it is here, but everyone keeps delivering more.

What godliness this thread is. I'll see if I can pull up some more pics from somewhere, but I think that might've been all I had ;'(

• Cooke unpinned this topic
  • Cooke featured this topic