Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Eminem vs Trump

Recommended Posts

Cookester15    207
1 minute ago, Bodycount OneX said:

hating on trump, wow such a rebel

45 yrs old wearing nike skittles clown shoes and rapping for 12 year olds:laff:

At least he's not orange with yellow troll hair 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SheepKilla    37

"racism is the only thing he's good for / and that's how he gets his rocks off because he's orange"

I guess Jimbojones has been mentoring Em on how to spit rhymes:ben: Trump wins again! LMAO! How embarrassing for Em that he made this.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
bhytre    53

Eminem seems like such a desperate has-been these days. Your daughter is already in her twenties, it's time to stop making words rhyme :laff:

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookester15    207
2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Eminem seems like such a desperate has-been these days. Your daughter is already in her twenties, it's time to stop making words rhyme :laff:

:jonb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
biohazard    20

Eminem is Kid Rock light.

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Eminem seems like such a desperate has-been these days. Your daughter is already in her twenties, it's time to stop making words rhyme :laff:

Agreed.  

Edited by biohazard
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookester15    207
Just now, Ramza said:

Yeah I'm sure Trump will watch this. Lol that's embarrassing. 

the dude is self obsessed. Of course he will watch it 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SheepKilla    37

Em wants to provoke a fight with Trump because he's irrelevant. He's trying to steal moves from Trump's playbook. Unfortunately, Trump will read right through it and not dignify him with a real response.

Can't stump the trump

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookester15    207
Just now, SheepKilla said:

Em wants to provoke a fight with Trump because he's irrelevant. He's trying to steal moves from Trump's playbook. Unfortunately, Trump will read right through it and not dignify him with a real response.

Can't stump the trump

Donald Drumfh  :hest:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SheepKilla    37
Just now, Cooke said:

Donald Drumfh  :hest:

every major figure in society who is cancer hates him

-Hollywood pedos

-CNN

-The Limousine Liberals

-The late-night comedians

-Open-borders clinton people who just want open borders, etc for monetary reasons and nothing to do with ethics or what is right

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookester15    207
1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

every major figure in society who is cancer hates him

-Hollywood pedos

-CNN

-The Limousine Liberals

-The late-night comedians

-Open-borders clinton people who just want open borders, etc for monetary reasons and nothing to do with ethics or what is right

i don't hate him. I just think he's a dumbass who had no business being president of the free world. The guy is a self absorbed fuck nut. 

 

Great he says whatever is on his mind. But is that what you are supposed to do as president? He has zero class and the mental stability of a 14 year old going through puberty. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SheepKilla    37

cooke idc what you think because you're Canadian

you just want flash (Trudeau) over substance.

idgaf about Trump's decorum, I want him to fix this country, which is what he's doing.

shocking idea, I know, that someone wants substance over image in a politician.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookester15    207
1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

cooke idc what you think because you're Canadian

you just want flash (Trudeau) over substance.

idgaf about Trump's decorum, I want him to fix this country, which is what he's doing.

shocking idea, I know, that someone wants substance over image in a politician.

Trudeau is a tit. Trump is a twat. Both are on opposite ends of the spectrum. I would prefer someone in the middle.

 

Oh yeah the other person in your election got several million more votes than Trump. Lol what a fucked up retarded democracy you have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
biohazard    20

So the liberals that hate Trump are worse than the white nationalists who killed a woman in Charlottesville and beat a Black man with a flagpole? Ok

Edited by biohazard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SheepKilla    37
Just now, biohazard said:

So the liberals that hate Trump are worse than the white nationalists who killed a woman in Charlotesville and beat a Black man with a flagpole? Ok

Yes. They're a poison that slowly rots our country's national spirit and the minds of youths.

Just because you can't see their effects doesn't mean they don't exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
biohazard    20
2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Yes. They're a poison that slowly rots our country's national spirit and the minds of youths.

Just because you can't see their effects doesn't mean they don't exist.

  :lawd:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Remij_    38

Fucking Eminem :hest:

 

I hate this fucking style/rhyme scheme he uses in his ciphers.  Dude is washed the fuck up.

 

I can imagine Ghostz jammin this in his car :kaz:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×