Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

I'm not keeping all politics to one thread, that will become an incoherent jumbo'd mess.

There are specific issues within the area of politics, and those issues will need their own threads. I doubt the main page will get flooded with them. Now if you want to remove shitty threads that look like a shitty meme that your disgruntled Uncle posted on her facebook, then definitely go ahead and remove those.

I won't make a thread for each Trump scandal or public relations failure. Because I don't have the time to type that much. Only when  his failure has entered a significantly different phase.

Thanks, all that try-hard political talk stinks up the place like it did on Sidescrollers and Neogaf too. 

Might quarantine most of Jederpey's verbal diarrhea in one place too, that's also why he's against it with his post above ^ :poop::hest:

Edited by bhytre

17 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Thanks, all that try-hard political talk stinks up the place like it did on Sidescrollers and Neogaf too. 

Might quarantine most of Jederpey's verbal diarrhea in one place too, that's also why he's against it with his post above ^ :poop::hest:

I agree. Let's keep it all here.

goukan you are fag obsessed with modding. you really didn't have to lock that last thread. it was SUCCESSFUL and running 3+ pages. I swear to fucks, do some of y'all think before you do something. You should have left it alone. 

Edited by kokujin

goukan you are fag obsessed with modding. you really didn't have to lock that last thread. it was SUCCESSFUL and running 3+ pages. I swear to fucks, do some of y'all think before you do something. You should have left it alone. 

This was a decision made by all the mods.

I just happened to be the one that saw that particular thread first.

oh... and does it still taste like skin? lol

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Relatively minor news stories like this one can go in here. I said "minor" because in any other year, this would actually get traction in the headlines for more than a week. But this is just the news for this morning:

https://apnews.com/877ee1015f1c43f1965f63538b035d3f/APNewsBreak:-Georgia-election-server-wiped-after-suit-filed

APNewsBreak: Georgia election server wiped after suit filed

A computer server crucial to a lawsuit against Georgia election officials was quietly wiped clean by its custodians just after the suit was filed, The Associated Press has learned.

The server’s data was destroyed July 7 by technicians at the Center for Elections Systems at Kennesaw State University, which runs the state’s election system.

The lawsuit, filed by a diverse group of election reform advocates, aims to force Georgia to retire its antiquated and heavily criticized election technology. The server in question, which served as a statewide staging location for key election-related data, made national headlines in June after a security expert disclosed a gaping security hole that wasn’t fixed six months after he reported it to election authorities.

WIPED OUT

It’s not clear who ordered the server’s data irretrievably erased.

The Kennesaw election center answers to Georgia’s secretary of state, Brian Kemp, a Republican who is running for governor in 2018 and is the main defendant in the suit. A spokeswoman for the secretary of state’s office said Wednesday that “we did not have anything to do with this decision,” adding that the office also had no advance warning of the move.

The center’s director, Michael Barnes, referred questions to the university’s press office, which declined comment.

The election server had a backup system , multiple backups. And those were wiped clean, as well.

So a federal lawsit is filed, and days after that the evidence was destroyed. The server was already hacked once, maybe the hackers still had the ability to access the server. But the backups also being wiped??????

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

This was a decision made by all the mods.

I just happened to be the one that saw that particular thread first.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

an official politics thread was made, YES.

However, afterwards that hilary thread was going well. It doesn't take much fluid sense to understand it was fine to leave it alone.

at the very least should have merged it. you just locked it while discussions were going fierce and discouraged everything. it was stupid, imo, and stopped the flow of everything. Served no purpose.