Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

Deleting the thread served a purpose to contain you guys here :trump:

Hillary lost anyway, there's nothing left to discuss about the old hag, play some games LOL :fatcruise:

Edited by bhytre

an official politics thread was made, YES.

However, afterwards that hilary thread was going well. It doesn't take much fluid sense to understand it was fine to leave it alone.

at the very least should have merged it. you just locked it while discussions were going fierce and discouraged everything. it was stupid, imo, and stopped the flow of everything. Served no purpose. 

The threads were supposed to be merged from Jump. I'm on mobile all day, one of the other MODs will merge it when they get to it.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Every time Jerry breaks a rule, the mods should reduce how often he can post in an hour and how many characters he can use per post. Put the floor at one 140-character post/tweet every 15 minutes. It'd be Chinese water torture for him.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Every time Jerry breaks a rule, the mods should reduce how often he can post in an hour and how many characters he can use per post. Put the floor at one 140-character post/tweet every 15 minutes. It'd be Chinese water torture for him.

Thank goodness bitchslapping you to the point where you actively run away isn't a rule.

Well, actually it is, but not for the mods. lol

Don't worry, they're not doing anything to me.

Edited by jehurey

I love how the only people still talking about Hillary are junior right-wingers who are going around saying that other people continue talking about Hillary.

That's some jonb blatant patheticness, right there.

• Upvote 1

Then just when Jerry thinks the worst of it is over, limit how many times he can post to a thread.

Edited by Saucer

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how the only people still talking about Hillary are junior right-wingers who are going around saying that other people continue talking about Hillary.

That's some jonb blatant patheticness, right there.

Fail. I voted for Jill Stein. But people like you think that is the same thing as a Trumper.

Trump's a gigantic leaky turdgina.  We'll be lucky if we make it through the next 4 years without skipping WW3 and heading straight into WW4, under budget and ahead of schedule.

52 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Then just when Jerry thinks the worst of it is over, limit how many times he can post to a thread.

You can even tell that he knows he got beaten like a rented mule last night.

Expect Saucey to come into threads and make potshots about me, tagteaming with just about anybody for next....ummm, I'll say....2 weeks. Then he'll die down and lay low again until right-wing news outlets command him on which Democrat they need to start bashing out of nowhere.

It was hilarious when Maxine Waters was blowing up in the news a few months ago, and Saucer came in making a dozen jokes about her like as if he's known about her for years. I actually chuckled to see just how "institutionalized" he had gotten. lol

• Like 1

I love how bio knows specific terminologies like "gatekeepers" that are only thrown around in right-wing stormfront websites........and then he tries to tell me that he voted for Jill Stein. lol

:D. where did this jehurey and saucer beef come from. They're practically linewire and linewire lite :geese:

Edited by kokujin

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how bio knows specific terminologies like "gatekeepers" that are only thrown around in right-wing stormfront websites........and then he tries to tell me that he voted for Jill Stein. lol

stein.jpg

Edited by biohazard