Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

13 hours ago, Goukosan said:

lmfao.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Fucking dick sucking menstruating ban hammer self mutilating grotesque ugly cunt 

I've thought from the start that Mueller would get Trump on his finances and not Russia, and that may be happening now.

Mueller Subpoenas Trump Deutsche Bank Records

Special prosecutor Robert Mueller zeroed in on President Donald Trump’s business dealings with Deutsche Bank AG as his investigation into alleged Russian meddling in U.S. elections widens.

Mueller issued a subpoena to Germany’s largest lender several weeks ago, forcing the bank to submit documents on its relationship with Trump and his family, according to a person briefed on the matter, who asked not to be identified because the action has not been announced.

“Deutsche Bank always cooperates with investigating authorities in all countries,” the lender said in a statement to Bloomberg Tuesday, declining to provide additional information.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/deutsche-bank-is-said-to-have-received-subpoena-on-client-trump

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Why are you always so mad bro? lol

because you're a fucking dick sucking fascist who hates himself and touches his vagina with a clotheshanger at night, toddler-fondling person attracted to men. 

because you're a fucking dick sucking fascist who hates himself and touches his vagina with a clotheshanger at night, toddler-fondling person attracted to men. 
no one cares. seek help bro.

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

I've thought from the start that Mueller would get Trump on his finances and not Russia, and that may be happening now.

At this rate, they'll probably get him on both.  Flynn may not be able to prove that Trump knew of his own campaign contacting Russians, but he has very likely proven that either Pence or Kushner knew, and if one of those goes down, they all do.

This is to say nothing of the fact that Trump already admitted to obstruction of justice on twitter over firing Comey.  One way or another, he's going down.  The main reason he's not gone already is because Republicans promised their donors that they'd pass tax cuts, and if they don't, it's all of their asses on the line because none of them can compete without the cash.  They need Trump to do that.

1 hour ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

At this rate, they'll probably get him on both.  Flynn may not be able to prove that Trump knew of his own campaign contacting Russians, but he has very likely proven that either Pence or Kushner knew, and if one of those goes down, they all do.

This is to say nothing of the fact that Trump already admitted to obstruction of justice on twitter over firing Comey.  One way or another, he's going down.  The main reason he's not gone already is because Republicans promised their donors that they'd pass tax cuts, and if they don't, it's all of their asses on the line because none of them can compete without the cash.  They need Trump to do that.

- The contact happened while Trump was president-elect and legal. The Obama administration even signed off on it. It also doesn't amount to collusion (a non-legal term) because the three requests Flynn made of the Russians (UN vote on Israel, Russia sanctions, and cooperation with ISIS) didn't place the interests of Russia before the interests of the US--they all advanced the interests of the US. 

- Trump didn't admit to firing Comey because of he wanted to prosecute Flynn. He tacitly admitted that he knew Flynn had lied to the FBI (and then claimed that his lawyer wrote the tweet). Putting aside the question of whether the president can obstruct justice, that doesn't prove he otherwise did so. And you can also make a strong case the Comey deserved to be fired for politicizing his position and acting negligently. 

- The Republicans don't need Trump to pass the tax bill. Pence or Ryan would also back the bill. The entire GOP chain of command would and has.

Also keep in mind, for impeachment, the House acts as the DA and the Senate acts as the jury. The House brings changes against the president using a simple majority vote, and then tries the case in front of the Senate, but a conviction requires 2/3rds of the Senate to vote for it.

So you'll never convict the president if the Senate vote runs along party lines. 

And the GOP just backed Moore again, so you can see how Machiavellian this has all gotten. 

Edited by Saucer

This is naive.  You think the FBI allowed Flynn to plead guilty to one charge of lying to the FBI and all they got in return was an admission of legal contact between the Trump campaign and the Russians?

And yes, they do need trump because an impeached trump will cascade down the GOP ballet.  If they don't pass, they literally have nothing to campaign on.  They can't impeach him fast enough to get the tax bill through, so they have to wait until it's been passed.

19 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

This is naive.  You think the FBI allowed Flynn to plead guilty to one charge of lying to the FBI and all they got in return was an admission of legal contact between the Trump campaign and the Russians?

And yes, they do need trump because an impeached trump will cascade down the GOP ballet.  If they don't pass, they literally have nothing to campaign on.  They can't impeach him fast enough to get the tax bill through, so they have to wait until it's been passed.

It's naive to think that a Rep congress is going to impeach a rep president. And with the way dems are shooting themselves in the foot, 2018 could be a bad year, which gives reps a super majority. Might as well hang up any talks of impeachment until the dems take control. 

31 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

It's naive to think that a Rep congress is going to impeach a rep president. And with the way dems are shooting themselves in the foot, 2018 could be a bad year, which gives reps a super majority. Might as well hang up any talks of impeachment until the dems take control. 

I mean I just said why they haven't and won't impeach him, and I'd even say they won't impeach him just because of the effect on the 2018 election, so not sure what your point is.

31 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I mean I just said why they haven't and won't impeach him, and I'd even say they won't impeach him just because of the effect on the 2018 election, so not sure what your point is.

I was too lazy to remove the quote. Lol sue me.

Since Impeachment is a political process, Mueller needs to have enough ammunition for throw unload several scandals about the entire Trump administration.

So he really needs about 3 to 4 Russian Collusion major events, about 4 to 5 Financial events that were crimes both before and during his time as a presidential candidate, and about 2 to 3 events that indicated Obstruction of Justice.

And he needs to unload them in a controlled manner over the course of months, so that it absolutely drowns the entire Trump administration into submission, and steadily drops his approval numbers as close to 20% as possible so that it forces the Republicans' hand.

I keep on saying this, why are Republicans setting up Democrats to use Mueller's upcoming report as their basis for campaigning for the 2018 mid-terms? Republicans trying to impeach Trump in mid-2018 is going to be too late. They need to do it sooner, so that they can let the scandals die down and give themselves time to reboot public relations.

4 hours ago, Saucer said:

Also keep in mind, for impeachment, the House acts as the DA and the Senate acts as the jury. The House brings changes against the president using a simple majority vote, and then tries the case in front of the Senate, but a conviction requires 2/3rds of the Senate to vote for it.

So you'll never convict the president if the Senate vote runs along party lines. 

And the GOP just backed Moore again, so you can see how Machiavellian this has all gotten. 

You had me until you said Machiavellian. Can you fucking STOP it?

Are you guys following this teacher assistant Lindsay Shepherd's story from Wilfrid Laurier University in Canada? She got put on some type of a kangaroo trial for showing a video of Jordan Peterson talking about gender pronouns that triggered some students. 

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/wallace-lindsay-shepherd-lays-bare-ideological-divide-on-canadian-campuses

What's worse is that with this bill C16 that got passed in Canada under law she can be tried for hate crimes for refusing to use a countless ridiculous pronouns to refer to trans people with.

This is the sort of far left shit that will guarantee the continued rise of the far right and the cultural swing towards it IMO. 

If anyone's wondering about the difference between Democrats and Republicans, it's that Democrats got one of their own to resign when he was caught harassing women, while the Republicans are about to elect a fucking pedophile into the United States Senate. :scust: 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/07/al-franken-resigns-senate-sexual-misconduct-allegations

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Are you guys following this teacher assistant Lindsay Shepherd's story from Wilfrid Laurier University in Canada? She got put on some type of a kangaroo trial for showing a video of Jordan Peterson talking about gender pronouns that triggered some students. 

http://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/wallace-lindsay-shepherd-lays-bare-ideological-divide-on-canadian-campuses

What's worse is that with this bill C16 that got passed in Canada under law she can be tried for hate crimes for refusing to use a countless ridiculous pronouns to refer to trans people with.

This is the sort of far left shit that will guarantee the continued rise of the far right and the cultural swing towards it IMO. 

Jordan Peterson is a fucking moron.  Here's the proof:

54 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Jordan Peterson is a fucking moron.  Here's the proof:

Sorry but I'm not buying it. He's a clinical psychologist and I'd wager he knows more about IQ and intelligence than you and I.

Also you probably completely missed the point he's making

Edited by Vini