Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

2 hours ago, biohazard said:

stein.jpg

Tell me any one of her issues.

And I'll be doing a google search to make sure you didn't copy and paste. You would imagine that you would respond immediately to this, because you already know off the top of your head some of her most basic positions.

Took you several hours to post a button. I mean its clear that you were just an anti-establishment dipshit, and chances are you didn't even vote. AND, Jill Stein may have very well been propped up by the Russians, seeing as though Stein has met Putin in Russia before.

3 hours ago, kokujin said:

:D. where did this jehurey and saucer beef come from. They're practically linewire and linewire lite :geese:

As the years passed by during the Obama presidency, Saucer was always a typical anti-anti-establishment 20-something, and that immediately meant dancing around right-wing positions as some sort of cool street cred.

And that eventually manifested itself in him having some obvious anti-immigrant views. Basically, you can tell some hispanics in California (where he lives) must have greatly pissed him off, and you can sense his overall slant against hispanics.

So when I had some conversations about immigration, from that point forward he applied all of his prejudices to me.

And it got even worse because, post-2012, I started slapping him around in debates on a consistent basis. His train of throught greatly narrowed in scope after leaving college. Like you can tell he no longer researched multiple websites like he used to pre-2011, and only started getting his news from a limited scope of websites, and they were clearly stormfront-types of websites.

About every 2 weeks, he'd give us an update about whether some BLM protest or "liberal" protest results in trash can fires, or somebody broke a window, or a park bench. ANd that was basically his constant reaction so that he didn't have to defend any right-wing positions on race issues, police brutality issues.

Don't worry, you will see him follow me in other thread, that aren't even political in nature, and he will take potshots at me for a couple of weeks. That's a dead giveaway.

Edited by jehurey

Jill Stein is anti-war,  anti-regime change, anti large corporations, for raising minimum wage, getting money out of politics..you know the stuff real progressives are for and fakers like Hillary Clinton aren't for.  No no fly zones over Syria like Clinton advocated for. And the occupation of Palestine. Anti-fracking,  No DAPL, Pro-environment.

Edited by biohazard
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Thanks for avoiding what I just asked you.

I totally didn't notice.

You lost. I just refuted everything you accused me of.

I love how you keep on associating me with Hillary Clinton.

Like that helps you.

Jill Stein sure does seem to have some interesting friends. Can you explain this?

170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700_91213

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how you keep on associating me with Hillary Clinton.

Like that helps you.

Jill Stein sure does seem to have some interesting friends. Can you explain this?

170405-putin-flynn-dinner-jhc-1700_91213

Nice red baiting dude.  Like having lunch with anyone means anything.

Wow.........that's your response. LOL

You do know that she is sitting across the table from Michael Flynn, the CORE CENTERPIECE of the Trump-Russia investigation right?

Tell me............how is a person whose only political experience is being a two-time CANDIDATE for governor, end up in Russia sitting at a table with Vladimir Putin?

Now you don't answer it because its bait? I bet you're gonna try and post about 20 pics of Hillary to make yourself feel better, huh?

Sorry buddy............answer the question.

If you know me, you know that you aren't going to change the subject.

You only have two choices, answer the question.........or run away.

Still not working.

3rd time you are being asked to answer the question on Jill Stein.

Edited by jehurey

Yup, thanks for admitting that you can't handle it.

Its good to establish that you simply cannot follow through on any of your arguments.

The great part is that you will continue to post videos, and it will be a measure of how butthurt I left you.

Proceed ahead.:trump:

Edited by jehurey

7 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

For his life or yours?  He's only got a couple years left lol

Next cycle will be so left friendly the poor are getting their money back 

Bio's a well-known leftist. Jerry's so ignorant he doesn't realize there's an entire wing of the left that hates Hillary and the DNC establishment.

"And I'll be doing a google search.:D

Stein and the Greens wouldn't have run a candidate against Hillary unless they were colluding with Russia. Even though she also ran in 2012 for the Greens, and the Greens have been running candidates since Nader in 2000. Derp.

Meanwhile Jerry supported Hillary, a candidate who colluded with Russia operatives for kompromat on her opponent.

:whew:

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

Bio's a well-known leftist. Jerry's so ignorant he doesn't realize there's an entire wing of the left that hates Hillary and the DNC establishment.

"And I'll be doing a google search.:D

still better than supporting trump, mr. throw minorities in the trash because you don't see the association problem with electing an open bigot. 

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

still better than supporting trump, mr. throw minorities in the trash because you don't see the association problem with electing an open bigot. 

Who supports Trump?