Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I gotta assume you just did

Because I pointed out that Bio is a well-known leftist and there's a wing of the left that hates Hillary and the DNC establishment, you have to assume I'm a Trump supporter? Isn't it a bit early to be drinking? :really:

15 hours ago, kokujin said:

:D. where did this jehurey and saucer beef come from. They're practically linewire and linewire lite :geese:

When I realized Jerry is Cliff Claven on Adderall. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Saucer said:

Because I pointed out that Bio is a well-known leftist and there's a wing of the left that hates Hillary and the DNC establishment, you have to assume I'm a Trump supporter? Isn't it a bit early to be drinking? :really:

"It was either trump or admit this kind of foolery is acceptable. I'm still thinking about it."

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

When I realized Jerry is Cliff Claven on Adderall. 

:D fitting.

He just wants to be as smart as you. And you do the pretentious sh*t well. He's the ENTP you're the E(I)NTJ

3 minutes ago, kokujin said:

"It was either trump or admit this kind of foolery is acceptable. I'm still thinking about it."

Both Hillary and Trump are terrible, and I'm still undecided whether I'd rather have AIDS or cancer therefore I clearly would rather have AIDS? 

1 minute ago, Saucer said:

Both Hillary and Trump are terrible, and I'm still undecided whether I'd rather have AIDS or cancer therefore I clearly would rather have AIDS? 

Hilary is an STD. Trump is AIDS, though. 

9 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Hilary is an STD. Trump is AIDS, though. 

They both traffic in identity politics, they're both chronic liars, they both have no principles, both of their fiscal policies will further blow up the debt, but Hillary is a really dumb hawk with a terrible track record on getting us into stupid wars. And then she wanted to go after Russia next. 

So no I respectfully disagree; they're both terminal diseases. Biden and Romney should've run. 

Edited by Saucer

4 minutes ago, Saucer said:

They both traffic in identity politics, they're both chronic liars, they both have no principles, both of their fiscal policies will further blow up the debt, but Hillary is a really dumb hawk with a terrible track record on getting us into stupid wars. And then she wanted to go after Russia next. 

So no I respectfully disagree; they're both terminal diseases. Biden and Romney should've run. 

they don't both fuel white bigotry though. C'mon that's a MAJOR issue with trump. You forget spanish folk don't like being called bad hombres and black folk don't like being assumed "they all live in hell and ghettoes."  Biden may run next cycle. He's of that age, and well liked.

Yeah, Saucer will attempt to equate both of them to be on the same level.

Once he sees that you don't buy it, he will find some way to try and dismiss you.

Like clockwork.

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, Saucer will attempt to equate both of them to be on the same level.

Once he sees that you don't buy it, he will find some way to try and dismiss you.

Like clockwork.

Electing an open race baiting bigot setting white America back 40 years is not nearly the same.

Don't get me wrong, I know EXACTLY how much I hate Hillary Clinton. I know where it begins and where exactly it ends.

But at no point do I ever lose the ability to main proper relativity.

Burger King burgers are fucking disgusting, I could spend 20 minutes explaining every nasty thing about them. But if you set a fucking turd on a plate right beside the burger and force me to eat one of the two, I know which is better than which.

And its the fact that people here aren't grown up to admit when they need to acknowledge common sense, even in really shitty situations. They're applying  Systemwars logic to politics. Like biodipshit literally BELIEVES he has cred by saying he supported Jill Stein. Or they go around saying they don't vote.

5 hours ago, Saucer said:

Trump's the reason White Nationalists and Nazis are currently protesting without their hoods on.  They didn't do that for decades until Trump got elected.

So if they're both diseases, Hillary is a common cold, and Trump is Captain Trips.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Trump's the reason White Nationalists and Nazis are currently protesting without their hoods on.  They didn't do that for decades until Trump got elected.

So if they're both diseases, Hillary is a common cold, and Trump is Captain Trips.

Lol for real.

At least these fucking losers can't take back their honesty now and america KNOWS part of it still has a racism problem. And I'm not saying all hood black people are responsible suck-it-uppers.  Trump has shown America it still responds well to white power though. HAH.  U won't be able to deny it now,  white peoples. These people did not do you a favor