Sign in to follow this  
Goukosan

Official Politics Thread.

12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, Fusion GPS work on the Steele dossier had initially begun with from partners and donors of Marco Rubios campaign.

How do we know this..............its IN THE SAME NYT ARTICLE THAT YOU JUST POSTED a couple of days ago:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/25/us/politics/steele-dossier-trump-expained.html

:tom:

:dead:

:vince:

via Reuters:

Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday North Korean leader Kim Jong Un was “shrewd and mature” and had won the latest standoff with the West over his nuclear and missile programs.

“I think that Mr Kim Jong Un has obviously won this round. He has completed his strategic task: he has a nuclear weapon, he has missiles of global reach, up to 13,000 km, which can reach almost any point of the globe,” Putin told Russian journalists at a televised meeting.

Purposely goading two people into a fight. Hmmmmm, tons of stories of Trump doing that to his underlings to fight for his affection. I wonder where Trump gets that from?

14 hours ago, jehurey said:

you have logged into a website in which you have no permission to do so.

you are viewing emails that you had no permission to view.

what, exactly, do I need to explain to you beyond that point?

"Hey, officer! Well, I walked into this house because I saw the door open a little, I mean you can't really blame me, right?"

He should have set a better password.  Any Skid in the world could have guessed that shit. Am I saying what they did wasn't illegal, nope, I'm saying this "tech" dude is a fucking moron that left the admin password as putintrump. What the fuck is this shit, Equifax? 

3 hours ago, SIDWULF said:

I love president Trump!

He's our shitposter in chief.

That's good shit. Use it as manure. Grow sunflower seeds. Then postpone colon cancer. Have a few more orgasms. Rest your head on a pillow. Wake up and drink some water, etc.

1 minute ago, Angel Jim said:

That's good shit. Use it as manure. Grow sunflower seeds. Then postpone colon cancer. Have a few more orgasms. Rest your head on a pillow. Wake up and drink some water, etc.

That's pretty deep.

It's hilarious for me to watch liberals hold on to every word Trump says to find the smoking pistol of racism, sexism, white supremacy etc.. When in reality he's basically a shit talking businessman from New York with an intellect of your average taxi driver. 

Thinking this man is capable of hanging on to an ideology like white supremacy is hilarious. Even Steve Bannon one of the smartest most conniving racists in this country wasn't able to beat that shit into him. 

36 minutes ago, Vini said:

It's hilarious for me to watch liberals hold on to every word Trump says to find the smoking pistol of racism, sexism, white supremacy etc.. When in reality he's basically a shit talking businessman from New York with an intellect of your average taxi driver. 

Thinking this man is capable of hanging on to an ideology like white supremacy is hilarious. Even Steve Bannon one of the smartest most conniving racists in this country wasn't able to beat that shit into him. 

Considering that his father was a known racist? And that he has admitted to having a copy of Hitler's speeches in a book known as "My New Order", and he even LIED about getting that book from a jew (they asked the movie producer who gave him the book, and he did admit he gave it to him but that he was not a jew).

And countless examples of him blaming things on black people "The Central Park Five."

Tell me..............how much more proof WOULD you need? If you think you have a good measure on these things, then try to flesh out your hypothetical.

18 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Considering that his father was a known racist? And that he has admitted to having a copy of Hitler's speeches in a book known as "My New Order", and he even LIED about getting that book from a jew (they asked the movie producer who gave him the book, and he did admit he gave it to him but that he was not a jew). 

And countless examples of him blaming things on black people "The Central Park Five."

Tell me..............how much more proof WOULD you need? If you think you have a good measure on these things, then try to flesh out your hypothetical.

This is all speculative nonsense you're gluing lines that don't even go together, this guy is a scatter brain no filter asshole but he's no white supremacist. 

Edited by Vini

Just now, Vini said:

This is all speculative nonsense you're gluing lines that don't even go together, this guy is a scatter brain no filter asshole but he's no white supremacist. 

no, its not.

Did you just not read that Trump ADMITTED what he reads, and that person also corroborated that story?

Trump posted an ad about the Central Park FIve demanding that they be sent to death row, and he never apologized after they were found innocent.

Muslims celebrating in the middle of the street on 9/11...............I can keep going on.

Thank you for letting me know that you can't explain your side of the argument or backup any of your claim.

Just now, jehurey said:

no, its not.

Did you just not read that Trump ADMITTED what he reads, and that person also corroborated that story?

Trump posted an ad about the Central Park FIve demanding that they be sent to death row, and he never apologized after they were found innocent.

Muslims celebrating in the middle of the street on 9/11...............I can keep going on.

Thank you for letting me know that you can't explain your side of the argument or backup any of your claim.

I'm not trynna get into one of your asperger arguments

This guy clearly talks a lot of shit with nothing to back up for it, ideologically or intellectually. All he knows is how to say what pleases his base and gets the most ratings,

And I've read Hitler's writing too so what

Just now, Vini said:

I'm not trynna get into one of your asperger arguments

This guy clearly talks a lot of shit with nothing to back up for it, ideologically or intellectually. All he knows is how to say what pleases his base and gets the most ratings,

And I've read Hitler's writing too so what

No.

I just explained to you that he DID back up having a copy of Hitlers speeches........the person who GAVE him that book also BACKED up that fact.

The Central Park Five comments was a FULL PAGE AD in a New York City newspaper.

The Muslim celebrating in the middle of the streets on 9/11 was said at his campaign rallies AND during a Republican Primary Debate.

He never apologizes for any of it.

Let me know when you have a response............me HAVING A MEMORY of what I just told you, and HAVING A MEMORY of you not answering.........is not asperger's.

Doesn't matter if he is a white supremacist. He fuels the stupidest the whitest and the bigoted and has no mercy for Brown people AND HE'S THE PRESIDENT OF A MULTICULTURAL NATION WITH A DEEP DEADLY HISTORY OF WHITE ON MINORITY RACISM WHO IS ABADING THE WHITE MAJORITY

52 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Doesn't matter if he is a white supremacist. He fuels the stupidest the whitest and the bigoted and has no mercy for Brown people AND HE'S THE PRESIDENT OF A MULTICULTURAL NATION WITH A DEEP DEADLY HISTORY OF WHITE ON MINORITY RACISM WHO IS ABADING THE WHITE MAJORITY

Trump supporters aren't fueled by Trump they're fueled by a hate for SJW leftists. Same thing Brexit voters were fueled with. 

Trump just got lucky and rode that wave

Edited by Vini