Sign in to follow this  
Quad Damage

How would you rate Xbox One's first 4 years on the market?

1 hour ago, Bodycount611 said:

2013:

Dead Rising 3

Forza 5

Killer Instinct

Ryse

Overall rating: 8/10 for a launch, dead rising 3 was better than everything on playstation 4.

2014:

Sunset Overdrive

Titanfall

Halo MCC

Forza Horizon 2

9/10 for this year, SSO and Titanfall were the best 2 games of 2014.

2015:

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Halo 5

Forza 6

Rare Replay

Gears Ultimate

10/10 for this year, Tomb Raider defined this generation of games, with horizon, god of war, and a host of other games downright copying its gameplay and aesthetics.

2016:

Quantum Break

Ori

Inside

Gears 4

Dead Rising 4

Forza Horizon 3

Recore

10/10 for this year again, much better than PS4.

2017:

Halo Wars 2

Forza 7

Cuphead

PUBG

6/10 for this year, cuphead alone is better than playstation's lineup but the 1X launch definitely soaked up resources away from new games.

By all means, MS has destroyed Sony's output this gen. The media simply will not let MS win and switches narratives whenever it suits Sony. Now it's 'Xbox has no games' but when Andrew House's little ass came out and said straight up 'we have no games, our lineup is sparse' everyone jumped to claim multiplats were defect playstation exclusives because 900p on X1 made them unplayable.

Fast forward to this year where X1X is doing +800p difference in some games and now it's niche Japanese weird games that sell 15k copies (lamo grab rush 2 already shut down on psn:laff:) that define how good a console is.

Pathetic spin this year. 

:mroff: 10/10 years with 8/10 flops

57 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Apparently, it turns out that among REAL home theater tech enthusiasts, both the Xbox One S and the X are quite possibly the two worst 4K UHD blu ray players on the entire market?????

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnarcher/2017/11/12/the-xbox-one-x-4k-blu-ray-player-is-a-disaster/#7879b64d2bde

How come this hasn't been reported? Probably because the people who have been boasting about the S ability to play UHD Blu-Ray never actually used that function?

Pretty much. Lems only use netflix on their console.

Its surprising that its too bright. Xbox one and the 360 were known to be too dark for games with crushed blacks.

Microsoft cant do anything right :tom:

And again, the irony of lemmings bragging about being the cheapest blu-ray player. Imagine that in 2006.

MS first party is atrocious this gen. Dead Rising games from Capcom Vancouver, annual Forza games and unsuccessful entries in the Halo and Gears franchises.

And every new IP attempt was a disaster. Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, ReCore, Quantum Break. :tom: 

3 hours ago, CarlosV said:

Lmao this is funny as fuck.

But it’s 2017 and most of us are 30+ now,  are we really still pretending Xbox and PC sharing games hurts the Xbox brand ?

I mean it’s fun for system wars and all,   But that’s it.

Lmao being 30+ is preceisly why it hurts the brand now more than ever

back when i was 17 it didnt matter if one console lacked multiplats or if one console lacked exclusives - i bought everything because i wanted everything and had all the time in the world like a kid

now?  i aint wasting my time and money dropping $1000 to play next to nothing (jon :tom: ) because its new. id rather just buy 1 console that has the best combination of multiplats AND exclusives.

Edited by Quad Damage

The butthurt here is on a level I've never seen before :tom:

All you guys can talk about is Xbox . You are THAT butthurt LMFAO 

Having fun with knack 2 and GTSport ? 

Reef . Your exclusive games suck and you have nothing until Babysitter of War until sometime in 2018 LOLOL

17 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

The butthurt here is on a level I've never seen before :tom:

All you guys can talk about is Xbox . You are THAT butthurt LMFAO 

Having fun with knack 2 and GTSport ? 

Reef . Your exclusive games suck and you have nothing until Babysitter of War until sometime in 2018 LOLOL

lmfao no AAAe since 2009

6 hours ago, Bodycount611 said:

2013:

Dead Rising 3

Forza 5

Killer Instinct

Ryse

Overall rating: 8/10 for a launch, dead rising 3 was better than everything on playstation 4.

2014:

Sunset Overdrive

Titanfall

Halo MCC

Forza Horizon 2

9/10 for this year, SSO and Titanfall were the best 2 games of 2014.

2015:

Rise of the Tomb Raider

Halo 5

Forza 6

Rare Replay

Gears Ultimate

10/10 for this year, Tomb Raider defined this generation of games, with horizon, god of war, and a host of other games downright copying its gameplay and aesthetics.

2016:

Quantum Break

Ori

Inside

Gears 4

Dead Rising 4

Forza Horizon 3

Recore

10/10 for this year again, much better than PS4.

2017:

Halo Wars 2

Forza 7

Cuphead

PUBG

6/10 for this year, cuphead alone is better than playstation's lineup but the 1X launch definitely soaked up resources away from new games.

By all means, MS has destroyed Sony's output this gen. The media simply will not let MS win and switches narratives whenever it suits Sony. Now it's 'Xbox has no games' but when Andrew House's little ass came out and said straight up 'we have no games, our lineup is sparse' everyone jumped to claim multiplats were defect playstation exclusives because 900p on X1 made them unplayable.

Fast forward to this year where X1X is doing +800p difference in some games and now it's niche Japanese weird games that sell 15k copies (lamo grab rush 2 already shut down on psn:laff:) that define how good a console is.

Pathetic spin this year. 

Lmfao! 

Absolute dogshit.  MCC was the worst bait and switch I've ever experienced and completely turned me off of the xbox brand.  It was the game i bought an xbone for and I haven't touched it since.

i give bodycount credit for at least trying to lie to us/himself (even jon wont answer the topic title)

but cmon.. arent your favorite consoles the dreamcast and 360? you know damn well xone doesnt desrve more than 2/10 by comparison :laff:

Keep letting it consume you guys , this is hilarious . The meltdowns are MUCH better than expected :juggle:

Even when nobody is talking about Xbox it STAYS in your head :tom:

There truly is no power greater than X 

I'm looking at impressions all over the place, and people seem to be pretty happy with their Xbox One Xs.  There's a real sense that the console is providing more for enhanced games already than the PRO did.  MS really just has to keep at it.  Keep improving and patching games that are already out there.  Keep working on the backwards compatibility for both 360 and OG Xbox.  And start announcing some good games.

Xbox should be pretty damn strong into the holidays with PUBG and other 3rd party games which are performing best on One X.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I'm looking at impressions all over the place, and people seem to be pretty happy with their Xbox One Xs.  There's a real sense that the console is providing more for enhanced games already than the PRO did.  MS really just has to keep at it.  Keep improving and patching games that are already out there.  Keep working on the backwards compatibility for both 360 and OG Xbox.  And start announcing some good games.

Xbox should be pretty damn strong into the holidays with PUBG and other 3rd party games which are performing best on One X.

yeah, a lot of people seem to really like it. i think it's pretty remarkable hardware. a co-worker's system died after 6 hours, though. fortunately, amazon is going to send him another scorpio edition.