Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Post your ride

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sorry about all the white privilege. 

That vid is god tier :bow:

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I was really bored on a Saturday haha, have to use these Go Pro's for something. 

Ha my GoPro barely gets used. What a waste of money. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I bought mine because I know I will use them, but I need to do things to use them. 

I bought one to do a found footage horror movie. I ended up shooting one with my iPhone 7+. Much better stabilizer and low light picture. I just have to edit it now. I do so much video editing at work, that  I no longer have time to do my personal projects. Oh well. 

3 minutes ago, Biohazard said:

Want one of these.  

civic type r.jpg

Why? It's front wheel drive, that defeats the entire purpose. Also that wing is pointless as providing down force on the rear of the car is nearly worthless as again it's not a rear wheel drive car. It's a nice car all around, but there are much better options in the hatch market for the kind of money you'd be spending on this. I would recommend it had it been AWD, but at that price and competing with what it is, FWD is a joke. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

24 minutes ago, CarlosV said:

Thought you were a Ranger dude,  couldn’t wait for next years Ranger ?

i still have it, its just for offroading now. 

IMG_2951.JPG

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Biohazard said:

Every review on this car is almost perfect but you're the expert right? LOL.  

The car is "perfect" until you account that it's front wheel drive, you'd be much better off with a Focus RS or STI wagon. Honda castrated themselves by not making this car AWD and then selling it in the same price bracket with cars that are, it was poorly conceived. 

If a car reviewer is telling you that this car is perfect, you're only watching/reading reviews that are telling you what you want to hear. It's hard to get accurate appraisal of something if you're confined to an echo chamber. 

P.S. You're going to love that speedo that only updates once every 500ms... 1.....16...25....38...45.....57.... That's literally what you're going to see when you accelerate or decel. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The car is "perfect" until you account that it's front wheel drive, you'd be much better off with a Focus RS or STI wagon. Honda castrated themselves by not making this car AWD and then selling it in the same price bracket with cars that are, it was poorly conceived. 

If a car reviewer is telling you that this car is perfect, you're only watching/reading reviews that are telling you what you want to hear. It's hard to get accurate appraisal of something if you're confined to an echo chamber. 

P.S. You're going to love that speedo that only updates once every 500ms... 1.....16...25....38...45.....57.... That's literally what you're going to see when you accelerate or decel. 

Who gives a shit. It's a rice burner FWD and overpriced. Let the man get what he wants. There's plenty of rice burner FWD cars twin turbo'd that'd smoke your shitty bike. :mickey:

4 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Who gives a shit. It's a rice burner FWD and overpriced. Let the man get what he wants. There's plenty of rice burner FWD cars twin turbo'd that'd smoke your shitty bike. :mickey:

It's called thought introduction, when he goes to look at one of these now he will properly assess the potential purchase instead of just going nuts and impulse buying. There's nothing worse than buyer's remorse and the fact is for the type of car he's looking to buy it's inferior. 

I'm doing him a favor. also there are not plenty of front wheel drive cars that can 'smoke' my bike. The Civic Type-R for example is only making 105 HP more than my bike, and it weighs 2,500 lbs more.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Upvote 1