Sign in to follow this  
Cookester15

Post your ride

I drive the type R . That thing is dope. 

It I didn't live in PA , I'd have bought one . If it was at MSRP ..

.which none are . The one I drove had a sticker price of 48k . Lol . I think MSRP was 33k 

If you live in warm states ....type r is much better than WRX and focus RS , and a lot cheaper if you can get MSRP 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's called thought introduction, when he goes to look at one of these now he will properly assess the potential purchase instead of just going nuts and impulse buying. There's nothing worse than buyer's remorse and the fact is for the type of car he's looking to buy it's inferior. 

I'm doing him a favor. 

I concur you're doing him a favor. Sad part is he probably thinks it looks cool. :reg:

Personally I'd get a 2018 Mustang instead of that garbage car.

Just now, lynux3 said:

I concur you're doing him a favor. Sad part is he probably thinks it looks cool. :reg:

Personally I'd get a 2018 Mustang instead of that garbage car.

The 5.0 would present a considerably better value with far more options as to what could be done to it and gained from it.

I was trolling you about your bike, but yes there are plenty of FWD, AWD or RWD drives that can and will "smoke" your bike. The problem is that it costs a fortune to make it happen, and yes I know the difference between power to weight ratio. That POS Civic would be in your side view mirror in no time, rofl.

Just now, lynux3 said:

I was trolling you about your bike, but yes there are plenty of FWD, AWD or RWD drives that can and will "smoke" your bike. The problem is that it costs a fortune to make it happen, and yes I know the difference between power to weight ratio. That POS Civic would be in your side view mirror in no time, rofl.

I have LCS and electronic lift control, it would be in my mirrors in the first second. 

Well since we're talking about rides. I only have a picture of one of my cars which I shared in the "recent" purchases thread, but I actually purchased it almost a year ago.

16252070_10209995206769978_6803813165022627218_o.jpg

Just now, lynux3 said:

Well since we're talking about rides. I only have a picture of one of my cars which I shared in the "recent" purchases thread, but I actually purchased it almost a year ago.

16252070_10209995206769978_6803813165022627218_o.jpg

Is that a Terminator?

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Great cars, I've been on the lookout for one myself. 

They were something else back when they came out and they're still a little something today with a few tweaks in the tune and maybe a couple of bolt ons. Super fun cars to drive and there's nothing like hearing the whine of its supercharger.

I haven't really done much to it except throw a new intake, catch can, and tires on it but the car still had the original factory tune which had a bug that when decelerating the car would bog down and simply just turn off. It only happened to me once and at first I thought it was a vacuum leak... tested it with a smoke machine, nothing. Looked into recalls from Ford and bam, shitty fuckin' factory tune.

On 2017-11-10 at 10:16 PM, lynux3 said:

Who gives a shit. It's a rice burner FWD and overpriced. Let the man get what he wants. There's plenty of rice burner FWD cars twin turbo'd that'd smoke your shitty bike. :mickey:

Speaking of rice burners, how's the PS4 pro treating you?

Texas Rednecks that like playstation LMFAO:rofl:Now I've seen it all

i love how Hot Hatch-ness  penny dropped in the american mind 35 yrs after europe and uk.you have produced somw seriously shit cars ameritard, iv had them all and now im almost carless i have a new bike i just cannot bring myself to buy another car yet

golf gti no more soon

17 hours ago, Bodycount611 said:

Speaking of rice burners, how's the PS4 pro treating you?

Texas Rednecks that like playstation LMFAO:rofl:Now I've seen it all

Worthless teachers hoping Xflop will one day be successful. :rofl: