Bodycount611

Xbox One X first week sales in the UK - Matches Switch and Outsells POS4 Pro's first week

9 hours ago, Goukosan said:

it took one X 5 days to sell 80K bro. The pro numbers was for 3 days.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wrong.

PlayStation 4 Pro, meanwhile, managed 50k in its launch week, and only passed 80k after a month.

Wrong.

PlayStation 4 Pro, meanwhile, managed 50k in its launch week, and only passed 80k after a month.

reread my post again Einstein.

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

reread my post again Einstein.

I know what your post said, it's not the post that is wrong, it's the implication.

You were hoping the wool was pulled over people's eyes, that they would extrapolate that 50k in 3 days to being more given following days.

The reality is it took the Pro 6 times longer to hit 80k than the X, sales fell off a cliff, the X is on fire.

I know what your post said, it's not the post that is wrong, it's the implication.

You were hoping the wool was pulled over people's eyes, that they would extrapolate that 50k in 3 days to being more given following days.

The reality is it took the Pro 6 times longer to hit 80k than the X, sales fell off a cliff, the X is on fire.

Look at all the assumption. Didn't imply anything, all that is your assumption.

Stated a fact and posted the days. You ran with everything else on your own.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Look at all the assumption. Didn't imply anything, all that is your assumption.

Stated a fact and posted the days. You ran with everything else on your own.

When I see a spade I'll call it a spade.

Sony really should have waited with the PRO.  If they released now instead of then with a more powerful box, they could have had stolen ANY thunder MS hopes of drumming up.  Sony pretty much wasted the entire year, just like I said they would.  By the time any games released to really take advantage of it, MS would be ready with the X1X.  And developers weren't going to start putting in as much effort until MS' machine was out in the wild as well.

Blizzard can't wait to upgrade overwatch on X 

For Sony ...they gave them a 4k hud LMAO

the know Sony dumbos are idiots tho

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Sony really should have waited with the PRO.  If they released now instead of then with a more powerful box, they could have had stolen ANY thunder MS hopes of drumming up.  Sony pretty much wasted the entire year, just like I said they would.  By the time any games released to really take advantage of it, MS would be ready with the X1X.  And developers weren't going to start putting in as much effort until MS' machine was out in the wild as well.

I'm 100% certain the Pro was a reaction to the Xbox One X and not the other way around. Sony knew Microsoft was designing it and banked on bad information to beat MS to the market. By the time E3 2016 hit it was too late, they had gotten incorrect figures netting them an inferior device, and skipped E3 out of embarrassment only to announce quietly at the pathetic PlayStation Meeting.

Edited by TCHBO

4 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

Blizzard can't wait to upgrade overwatch on X 

For Sony ...they gave them a 4k hud LMAO

the know Sony dumbos are idiots tho

I was reading that thread and when I read the article

Overwatch team is excited with great possibilities Xbox One X opens. The team is currently exploring how the game experience can be enhanced on this platform to leverage the console's incredible hardware, and is working on implementing 4K resolution in the game on Xbox One X. It is very important for the team to make sure the user interface looks natural on a truly big screen. We will share more details about our plans for 4K support on Xbox One X later.

I immediately got the feeling of how ironic this would be if they were just talking about implementing a 4K hud just like the PRO version.

Yes, the interface is very important... as is improving other things lol

6 minutes ago, TCHBO said:

I'm 100% certain the Pro was a reaction to the Xbox One X and not the other way around. Sony knew Microsoft was designing it and banked on bad information to beat MS to the market. By the time E3 2016 hit it was too late, they had gotten incorrect figures netting them an inferior device, and skipped E3 out of embarrassment only to announce quietly at the pathetic PlayStation Meeting.

Absolutely.  In fact, I already told Aza that on the other forum.  They knew MS was working on a new console, and threw out the easiest possible upgrade they could while just trying to get out ahead with all the 4K shit.

The other thing is that I said they were taking the more difficult route by being the first that needed to set standards and inform the public about what the point of these new consoles was.  MS was able to just sit back and learn from Sony's mistakes.   And man did Sony have a tough time keeping their story straight.  MS by comparison has been very clear about what the console is doing.. and of course, it helps to be able to say that ALL games will get an improvement in some form or another, even unpatched games.  The load times and forced 16xAF really helps.

Edited by Remij_

10 minutes ago, TCHBO said:

:rofl:

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

:rofl:

Out of every possible scenario it's the only one that makes sense.

Sony had no reason to release a more powerful console unless put in the position to by a competitor.  They already had the most powerful console selling 18 million a year.

The Pro only makes sense as a reactionary creation.