Bodycount611

Xbox One X first week sales in the UK - Matches Switch and Outsells POS4 Pro's first week

Lemmings are literally LOSING IT over PS4's massive success. :D They're making up shit to prove their bullshit theories/facts. :rofl:

Just now, lynux3 said:

Lemmings are literally LOSING IT over PS4's massive success. :D They're making up shit to prove their bullshit theories/facts. :rofl:

Explain the creation and existence of the PlayStation 4 Pro, make it as rational as possible.

Dynamite Cop is on to something here, remember sony abruptly ending their e3 15 minutes earlier and RE-SHOWING that flop daysGone the second time?? They pulled the underpowered Protato out of shame, and then andrew house took the opportunity to bail out of sony ASAP. He saw the writing on the wall, the Protato was an inferior product and had no faith in it.

:glad:

15 hours ago, Bodycount611 said:

The damage control brigade is in

yeah I'm sure POS4 Pro is supply constrained:laff:

it isnt now dummy, but it WAS supply constrained during launch.. which are the timeframes being compared . same with the switch. but congrats ? 

:pavarotti:

11 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

it isnt now dummy, but it WAS supply constrained during launch.. which are the timeframes being compared . same with the switch. but congrats ? 

:pavarotti:

Supply constrained lol, the most artificial hype mechanism a company can deploy. Supply constrained equates to a company flat out lying or rushing a product and being unprepared.

Nintendo rushed their console and was unprepared, Sony simply lied to everyone because the system had no buzz and they needed to make it appear scarce.

Edited by TCHBO
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, TCHBO said:

Supply constrained lol, the most artificial hype mechanism a company can deploy. Supply constrained equates to a company flat out lying or rushing a product and being unprepared.

Nintendo rushed their console and was unprepared, Sony simply lied to everyone because the system had no buzz and they needed to make it appear scarce.

the most artificial hype mechanism a company can deploy is 4k with no games

know when a console is really rushed and unprepared? when the company announces theyre making the studios that make games the day before their console releases

Edited by Quad Damage
  • Upvote 1

Lmao the days gone issue . ROFL . That game is a other c rate movie game that was shown 4 years out because X killed Sony lol

Most embarrassing e3 ever 

14 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

the most artificial hype mechanism a company can deploy is 4k with no games

know when a console is really rushed and unprepared? when the company announces theyre making the studios that make games the day before their console releases

This "no games" shtick has run its course. Also they have other games in the pipeline, they simply informed the community that they're expanding.

13 minutes ago, TCHBO said:

This "no games" shtick has run its course. Also they have other games in the pipeline, they simply informed the community that they're expanding.

how is it shtick? you yourself cancelled your pre-order initially bc of no games and then said the only reason you bought one was not because of games, but because someone made you mad :lawl:

Edited by Quad Damage

2 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

how is it shtick? you yourself cancelled your pre-order initially bc of no games and then said the only reason you bought one was not because of games, but because someone made you mad :lawl:

I bought one because I won a large sum of money, I also bought a new TV. You take too much at face value.

It is a schtick as there's clearly games, I would simply like more.

oh you had to win a large sum of money too, that makes it better :ben:

but hey you bought one. the op of this thread aint buying one ..maybe ever? :laff: 

4 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

oh you had to win a large sum of money too, that makes it better :ben:

but hey you bought one. the op of this thread aint buying one ..maybe ever? :laff: 

I'm not rich, the money came at the ideal time.

2 hours ago, TCHBO said:

:lawl:

The shtick ends when xflop gets games

No games but i'm sitting here on so many games I can't even finish them all. Haven't beat cuphead, forza 7 never ends, COD WW2, Evil Within 2, and we're not even done the year yet

81fdZ90EqPL._SL1500_.jpg

91TT6g8cmfL._SL1500_.jpg

81WzAwZNoJL._SL1500_.jpg

Fucking year is ending with a bang (bang)!

And best of all all multiplats are defacto Xclusives now that Playstation's performance is so inferior. I can't even count PS4 versions of games as legitimate anymore, they are simply too low res/jaggy/ugly to count, imo.

Graphics matter again. Lol. You bitches and your consoles. PC master race is where it's at.*

*not that I ever have time to play games anymore.... 

Don't fret, little lemmings.  I, too, am anticipating an old game re-releasing on my Switch.  It's ok to like ports.

That's in between all the godly exclusive new games that I get to play, of course. :roff:

Lems, Cows , I'll settle this, pro and x are both gonna flop. One maybe slightly less than the other but both filthy flops nonetheless:bena:

Edited by B__H