Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Spicoli

Which is the most immature faction?

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Lmao, this is pure nonsense.

Nope . You'll be fighting yourself as you play and enjoy it :juggle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ramza said:

A Dead Rising sequel with infinite time made by Capcom Vancouver starring Fraud West. Can't wait. :mj:

Yeah ...I know you can't wait lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

A Dead Rising sequel with infinite time made by Capcom Vancouver starring Fraud West. Can't wait. :mj:

Jon is right, you'll buy it, play it and enjoy. It's clear however that you'll never make that known here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Cows are by far the most immature.  They get triggered every time they get slaughtered, which is often.  

They can't seem to hold any type of rational argument, it's all hyperbole or just outright lies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this thread sure showed us who are the most mature in here.

 

''Cows this! :cry:, and cows that! :cry:''

''Liar, you will buy this game and enjoy it! :cry:''

 

lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ramza said:

Well, this thread sure showed us who are the most mature in here.

 

''Cows this! :cry:, and cows that! :cry:''

''Liar, you will buy this game and enjoy it! :cry:''

 

lmao

Highlighting a problem has nothing to do with maturity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TCHBO said:

Highlighting a problem has nothing to do with maturity.

What a thoughtful discussion. lmao, the epitome of mature behavior.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ramza said:

What a thoughtful discussion. lmao, the epitome of mature behavior.

I didn't make the thread, I'm simply partaking in it. The sheep are delusional, the lemmings are blind, but you lot are just a bunch of assholes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TCHBO said:

I didn't make the thread, I'm simply partaking in it. The sheep are delusional, the lemmings are blind, but you lot are just a bunch of assholes.

 

:awww:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JonB1 said:

Biggest Sony game this year is dead rising ...a game they swore they hated ...but now lining up to play it LOL

Dead Rising is coming to PS4? Lmao TLHBR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×