Sign in to follow this  
Azazela

Do you plan to have children?

7 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

You are currently planning to date a girl? Does she know this?

How do you plan to get children? :wonder:

He's bi last I checked.

Should I ever find a lifestyle I don't hate that pays 35k a year with possible raises,  I will. But I'm not working a shitty full time job just to have kids, no.

If I have kids I will show them pokemon red/blue on a snes with that gameboy adapter. :downs:

4 minutes ago, ScaryMovies said:

My girlfriend and I are expecting a kid in May :love:

congrats bro! 

57 minutes ago, -GD- said:

congrats bro! 

Thanks, exciting times ahead :)

We're having the mid-pregnancy ultrasound in a few weeks, hopefully the technician will be able to tell the gender.

I'll start worrying about the teenage years already if it's a girl :[

• Like 1

Just now, ScaryMovies said:

Thanks, exciting times ahead :)

We're having the mid-pregnancy ultrasound in a few weeks, hopefully the technician will be able to tell the gender.

I'll start worrying about the teenage years already if it's a girl :[

man, i wish i was excited about having kids. ironically, i get happy for all of my family and friends when they have them. i think i have commitment issues lol. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

man, i wish i was excited about having kids. ironically, i get happy for all of my family and friends when they have them. i think i have commitment issues lol. 

I think that's pretty natural. The thought of being "stuck" with one person for the rest of your life is honestly somewhat terrifying. That sounds like a cliché, but it's true. You're investing feelings, time, energy and money into something that has a definite chance of going terribly wrong somewhere down the line. It's a gamble. You just have to find the person that makes you want  to risk it.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Have one by accident. I think you'll truly actually take to it.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ScaryMovies said:

I think that's pretty natural. The thought of being "stuck" with one person for the rest of your life is honestly somewhat terrifying. That sounds like a cliché, but it's true. You're investing feelings, time, energy and money into something that has a definite chance of going terribly wrong somewhere down the line. It's a gamble. You just have to find the person that makes you want  to risk it.

damn, this post is godly as hell. :-*