Sign in to follow this  
Azazela

Do you plan to have children?

8 minutes ago, kokujin said:

If you're human and not raising a child by the end of it, you've missed out on the breadth of the experience. 

This is quite true.  It changes you for sure.  I know the idea of living for someone else instead of living for yourself is scary as fuck, but it's the most rewarding thing you'll ever do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

This is quite true.  It changes you for sure.  I know the idea of living for someone else instead of living for yourself is scary as fuck, but it's the most rewarding thing you'll ever do.

You're just saying this because there's no turning back either way :laff:

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

If you're human and not raising a child by the end of it, you've missed out on the breadth of the experience. 

I hope to God this clown doesn't go anywhere near children let alone raises them

33 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

well since sex is required in order to make kids I probably won't be having any anytime soon.

:deader:

you need some motivation dude. it will happen. 

No.  I dont wanna have to be one of those people that lie to themselves as their dreams and ambitions fall into a river and wash away as they tell themselves 'this is the best thing that ever happened to me'

Edited by Balb

10 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

I hope to God this clown doesn't go anywhere near children let alone raises them

Ban this loser for a couple days @Cookester15

Comes in the most peaceful thread about kids and swings w this sh*t.  No sense. I get we allow teasing and cussing but I ish like this guy needs to be reminded to do more than be a disturbed leach, with no working pendulum in his brain to make proper judgement. 

8 hours ago, Balb said:

No.  I dont wanna have to be one of those people that lie to themselves as their dreams and ambitions fall into a river and wash away as they tell themselves 'this is the best thing that ever happened to me'

Ah you're one of those types.  Brother I was just like you before my son we born. There truly is nothing better.

1 hour ago, Sublyminal said:

Ah you're one of those types.  Brother I was just like you before my son we born. There truly is nothing better.

Well with any luck I will knock a girl up by accident and hopefully feel as you do.