Sign in to follow this  
Azazela

Do you plan to have children?

Some people like me simply should never have children. I'm a terrible person and I can't take responsibility. I can't even take care of myself.

I couldn't even take care of a guinea pig, I am constantly under the effect of a drug, I tend to be violent, I am dirt poor.

No, no, no. I'm a piece of shit, it's better this way. I am not going to ruin the life of someone I put on this earth.

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Some people like me simply should never have children. I'm a terrible person and I can't take responsibility. I can't even take care of myself.

I couldn't even take care of a guinea pig, I am constantly under the effect of a drug, I tend to be violent, I am dirt poor.

No, no, no. I'm a piece of shit, it's better this way. I am not going to ruin the life of someone I put on this earth.

stop drugs. work on your personality. life is hard to perfect, but when you at least try, you're not under the effects of drugs or thinking you're a terrible person. stop procrastinating, playa

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

stop drugs. work on your personality. life is hard to perfect, but when you at least try, you're not under the effects of drugs or thinking you're a terrible person. stop procrastinating, playa

I've been trying to answer your post for the past 5 mins. I don't know what to say, I'm not going to change for someone else ever. If I'd do all these things it would be for me and me exclusively, I don't give a shit about anyone else, don't want to raise kids either, waste of my time, waste of life.

There are many older women that want children and need a man even if hes no prince in shining armor. They will cover most bills, just ask for some help in the process.

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I've been trying to answer your post for the past 5 mins. I don't know what to say, I'm not going to change for someone else ever. If I'd do all these things it would be for me and me exclusively, I don't give a shit about anyone else, don't want to raise kids either, waste of my time, waste of life.

it is for you. You wrote:  

I'm a terrible person and I can't take responsibility. I can't even take care of myself.

--

in my opinion those things can be changed and you can look at life through a new lens. 

Edited by kokujin

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

yeah man, but unlike you I actually want to be sober again. Sounds like you are depressed. It's ok though, some people end up like this. Just have fun with whatever. we all die either way. :laff:

also we had guinea pigs when we were kids. huge effort to take care of them. We had to seperate 2 pigs because one would kill the other one. and that pig got depressed bc it was alone for a while. only thing that cheered this stinker up was a whole cucumber. lvoed that pos. :happysad:

Edited by .ic

4 hours ago, .ic said:

yeah man, but unlike you I actually want to be sober again. Sounds like you are depressed. It's ok though, some people end up like this. Just have fun with whatever. we all die either way. :laff:

also we had guinea pigs when we were kids. huge effort to take care of them. We had to seperate 2 pigs because one would kill the other one. and that pig got depressed bc it was alone for a while. only thing that cheered this stinker up was a whole cucumber. lvoed that pos. :happysad:

Well, wanting to change is the important thing here. Right now I don't feel the need to, my life is pretty rough and I don't want to live these moments to the fullest. lmao I smoke weed all the time at work, I don't give a fuck. My job is horrible and it makes it easier for me that way, speed from time to time when I get tired during night shifts.

If you ever need some help or tips with how to stop drinking I could help you out. I know I don't sound like the guy who should be giving you tips but I did stop drinking you know, not my vice anymore, I had a 26oz of gin for the past three weeks at home and I only drank like 1/3. I developed good self control towards alcohol, I usually have one mixed drink after my shift to relax a bit or when I invite someone over. Like seriously, drinking is horrible and makes life so much harder, I don't ever want to feel hangover again but that's age and experience speaking.

How old are you again?

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Well, wanting to change is the important thing here. Right now I don't feel the need to, my life is pretty rough and I don't want to live these moments to the fullest. lmao I smoke weed all the time at work, I don't give a fuck. My job is horrible and it makes it easier for me that way, speed from time to time when I get tired during night shifts.

If you ever need some help or tips with how to stop drinking I could help you out. I know I don't sound like the guy who should be giving you tips but I did stop drinking you know, not my vice anymore, I had a 26oz of gin for the past three weeks at home and I only drank like 1/3. I developed good self control towards alcohol, I usually have one mixed drink after my shift to relax a bit or when I invite someone over. Like seriously, drinking is horrible and makes life so much harder, I don't ever want to feel hangover again but that's age and experience speaking.

How old are you again?

im 26. the problem is I smoked weed for the last 6 years every day and started drinking 3 years ago. And it gets worse over time. You know what I mean. I don't enjoy it anymore, it's a habit. I don't have a problem with chemical drugs at all. 

I still work but its hard. I got professional help though I talk to a guy every 2 weeks for an hour about anything and it helps. You should try it. :-*

1 minute ago, .ic said:

im 26. the problem is I smoked weed for the last 6 years every day and started drinking 3 years ago. And it gets worse over time. You know what I mean. I don't enjoy it anymore, it's a habit. I don't have a problem with chemical drugs at all. 

I still work but its hard. I got professional help though I talk to a guy every 2 weeks for an hour about anything and it helps. You should try it. :-*

You're quite young, I was a hardcore weekend warrior throughout all my twenties, but as soon as I turned 30 I stopped drinking, lost my taste for it and it's not something I actively look for anymore. I say keep working on slowly reducing how much you drink and it's perfectly okay to fail every now and then, just keep working on it and as you get older and wiser you will find it easier to control yourself. You can only rely on yourself for this and it will take you years of trial and failures but you will get to know yourself deep down so much better and you will find what works and what doesn't for you.

Trust me on this, as long as you want to better yourself then you're on the right path.

I don't need help by the way. I just need to find a goal and motivation again, I can't function when I don't dream of my future. It happens to me every now and then.

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

#teamplaya B)

28 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Pussy whipped fucks with kids and a shitty ungrateful wife. :kaz:

Shit dude, when you're married you never get pussy, so it's hard to be pussy whipped lol. 

• Upvote 1