Sign in to follow this  
MalaXmaS

Just got Forza 7 and Gears 4.

gears is terrible, but forza 7 is godly! the mountains in Dubai are stunning.....easily the best i've seen in any racing game. 

2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

gears is terrible, but forza 7 is godly! the mountains in Dubai are stunning.....easily the best i've seen in any racing game. 

Is it really that bad?

I got it for Horde Mode and see another game in 4k hdr.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Is it really that bad?

I got it for Horde Mode and see another game in 4k hdr.

oh then you'll love it. i'm not into horde mode stuff, but i hear it's great. as for the 4k/hdr, it looks good, but i think tomb raider is more visually impressive. 

Edited by -GD-

Yea, it should have been shorter, and have it one quick section at the beginning and one closer to the end.

Gears is another franchise that COULD be amazing, if they just got a little more creative with it.  They should have let us play as Marcus and have his son as the one that was kidnapped and we had to get him back.  Also get more creative with the fucking monsters.  I mean give us locusts or whatever, but give us something better than bots.

Also, Mala, GD.. we'll definitely get something set up for Forza 7.   They've actually already made a TON of improvements to various things since launch, and lots more to come.

I need to drag my wheel out again though since I put it away for a bit while I was playing Mario, TEW2 and AC:O.  Too much shit to play :bow:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Also, Mala, GD.. we'll definitely get something set up for Forza 7.   They've actually already made a TON of improvements to various things since launch, and lots more to come.

I need to drag my wheel out again though since I put it away for a bit while I was playing Mario, TEW2 and AC:O.  Too much shit to play :bow:

let's do it!!! i'll probably be on tonight. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, -GD- said:

let's do it!!! i'll probably be on tonight. 

I'll be on a bit later on in the night.  Probably after 9 or so.  We're going to see Thor: Ragnarok at 7-ish I believe so it will be after that. :fblike:

Just now, Remij_ said:

I'll be on a bit later on in the night.  Probably after 9 or so.  We're going to see Thor: Ragnarok at 7-ish I believe so it will be after that. :fblike:

:fblike:

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

Wish I could guys. It's downloading the 60 gig patch. :really: