Sign in to follow this  
Twinblade

EA post defending Battlefront 2's business model is most downvoted in reddit history

This shit is fucking hilarious! Hopefully  this scares other publishers 

22 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

Game is getting shit reviews too . 

I think the sp was fun on EA access 

GS is gonna murder it...their review in progress is a 6.

I can't speak on the mp because I never enjoyed BF style mp .

But the sp seemed fun . I'll gamefly it .

It seems pretty tacked on. Too bad we don't get a real star wars game , not a BF clone 

I thought DICE has been working on this game for 2 years? They shit the bed again with a shitty single-player and a grindy multiplayer?

No wonder EA bought Respawm, even they know that DICE is becoming increasingly mediocre.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

calling it a BF clone is an insult to BF. Battlefront 2's mechanics and progression systems are crap in comparison.

It plays similar tho 

29 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I thought DICE has been working on this game for 2 years? They shit the bed again with a shitty single-player and a grindy multiplayer?

No wonder EA bought Respawm, even they know that DICE is becoming increasingly mediocre.

DICE didn't make the SP. That was motive.

24 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

It plays similar tho 

No it doesn't lol. The shooting and controls are completely different (which is to say they're much worse).

6 minutes ago, JonB1 said:

Idk if someone said the were making a battlefield stars wars game ...I'd imagine it being ...just as this is 

If that were the case it wouldn't be the first DICE game im skipping in over a decade lol.

Edited by Twinblade

Yes, let's close down Visceral and Amy Hennig's SP Star Wars action game that would have probably been a fucking classic... and have DICE make another fucking shit MP money grab.

Good job EA...

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Yes, let's close down Visceral and Amy Hennig's SP Star Wars action game that would have probably been a fucking classic... and have DICE make another fucking shit MP money grab.

Good job EA...

Yeah, they're nearly halfway through the 10 year Star Wars deal with Disney and basically have nothing interesting to show for it.

It doesn't matter the vocal people on game forums can not buy loot crates all they want .....cause a huge amount of other people will .

Why is it so fucking hard for developers/publishers to just give us a cool fucking star wars story campaign with epic graphics, and give us a fun multiplayer with all the characters that we know and love available to play as on the disc.  Why do we need all this progression shit?  Every couple months give us a new level arena to play in, and maybe throw a new mode in to keep us interested, and have some skins to buy for a couple bucks.  I'd buy so many fucking more games if they just did that.  Star Wars fans would pay for that type shit.  But when you block such obvious things behind a big price or a huge grind... nobody is interested in that shit.  It's insulting.

I don't even like star wars . And I hate uncharted . But I'd rather have a cool star wars movie game like Sony no gameplay games with epic shit , than this .

And they cancelled both star war games that were like that .

Why ? I think a SW game like that would sell a lot of copies