Sign in to follow this  
Remij_

DICE just turned off microtransactions for Battlefront 2

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

EAs original decision was to dial back requirements for heroes.  Following that a statement by DICE,  to nix the whole thing??

The dialing back of hero costs was DICE as well.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CarlosV said:

So does the DLC now come with the game 

:roff:

No, they're just turning all the gambling shit off until the frenzy dies down, then they're going to turn it back on.  You ain't gettin' nothing for free.

Damn some of these sites are doing everything in their power to discourage people from playing the game. GS just put up a compilation of every single cutscene in the campaign, which makes playing through it pointless. Thats honestly a pretty shady thing of them to do.

Edited by Twinblade

9 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Damn some of these sites are doing everything in their power to discourage people from playing the game. GS just put up a compilation of every single cutscene in the campaign, which makes playing through it pointless. Thats honestly a pretty shady thing of them to do.

Deserved in my opinion 

1 hour ago, .ic said:

yea but who wants to play this shit anyway. I tried battlefront and it was broing as hell.

Star pew pew nerds. I'd rather play an adventure game over a stoic non interactive shooter any day of the Chinese Zodiac Calender. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

No, they're just turning all the gambling shit off until the frenzy dies down, then they're going to turn it back on.  You ain't gettin' nothing for free.

We sure showed them

15 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

So if they do that, and I play and unlock everything in the meantime.. that doesn't go away, right? 

25 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

So if they do that, and I play and unlock everything in the meantime.. that doesn't go away, right? 

Hes wrong. They got rid of the season pass because they plan on releasing new content like maps & modes for free. Im sure thats part of the reason why they came up with the terrible microntransactions in the first place. Its a means for them to recoup the money they would have made through the season pass.

Edited by Twinblade

4 hours ago, kokujin said:

Star pew pew nerds. I'd rather play an adventure game over a stoic non interactive shooter any day of the Chinese Zodiac Calender. 

I like star wars, its nothing special but the movies are fun and old battlefront games owned. The new battlefront is plagued by cod syndrome. :mjcry:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, .ic said:

I like star wars, its nothing special but the movies are fun and old battlefront games owned. The new battlefront is plagued by cod syndrome. :mjcry:

I like the space MMO games better like that one I can't name. The idea of being put into an online on-going battle is sexy

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

I like the space MMO games better like that one I can't name. The idea of being put into an online on-going battle is sexy

what in the fuck are you even talking about. :D 

• Like 1

Just now, .ic said:

what in the fuck are you even talking about. :D 

NIGGA

it's like parasite eve online space space shit. I swear my bullshit is influenced by reality. 

Just now, kokujin said:

NIGGA

it's like parasite eve online space space shit. I swear my bullshit is influenced by reality. 

wtf wat. how in the fuck can you drag parasite eve into your shit. :D 

• Sad 1

lol. isn't parasite eve an rpg or a resident evil type game?

there's legitimately an older space MMO game I'm thinking of. that I've never played. That I'm using as an example for the types of games I like to play.

21 hours ago, John Omaha said:

For those caping for DICE ITT;

:reg:

Makes sense when you think about it. The publisher is investing the money to get the game made to begin with, they want the product to sell as much as possible. Last thing they want is their investment to leave a bad taste in consumers mouth and have word of mouth spread like a wildfire. You can't make a profit if people won't buy your product, it's especially harder now to make a profit since publishers are investing a shit load of money to get games developed.