-PRO tops out at 1440p

-X1X tops out at 4K

-In general X1X has a massive image quality boost

-Performance is stable 60fps, but PRO holds it a bit more consistently

-PC is the best OBVIOUSLY. 

Edited by Remij_
  • Haha 1

Protato OMFG :rofl::rofl:

How fucking WEAK is this thing? 399 for this hot piece of gameboy advance-level sub par SHIT?

And the worst part is, the console is so fat, bricky and fucking hideous looking. How can it be THAT large and still have zero power under the hood? 

Who here owns a Pro? I think we need to make a list just so we can write-off their opinions forever. Damn, you guys got hustled by Sony. They sold you a real lemon, through and through.

I'm starting to think SWITCH  would be a better option for multiplats than playstation. atleast there's the novelty of portability.

But once again, I have to defacto consider this game an XBOX ONE X Xclusive at this point. The gap is too large to ignore. This is like comparing NiNoKuni DS to the PS3 version. Just terrible performance from the Protato all around. Almost feel sad at how low resolution this is. And to think, SOny is so deceptive they picked up the marketing deal for this. The nerve, when you have this half baked shit version that runs at this junior resolution! 

Sony needs to apologize for their anti-consumer ways.

I hope the media starts to call sony out on these marketing deals where they have versions like this that run at 1/2 the rez as the ONE X version. That's just irresponsibly bad business practices and significantly damages the game's reputation. These games are being held back by the inferior line of ps4 products.

Exclusives are much the same. If you're making a playstation exclusive title now that the ONE X is out, I can't consider that anything less than evil. It's tantamount to straight up killing the game, making sure it downright does not become the best product possible. I wonder if it's even legal to fuck consumers like this -- any legal experts here? Maybe we can get something together here and really stick it to Sony. They can't abuse consumers like this, it's just not right. 

This X is really starting to embarrass the Pro.

PS4 Pro: low 1296p-1440p max

Slightly more consistent frame rate

One X: low 1800p-2160p max

Better shadows

Better AF implementation

Better reflections

Better textures

32 minutes ago, TCHBO said:

This X is really starting to embarrass the Pro.

PS4 Pro: low 1296p-1440p max

Slightly more consistent frame rate

One X: low 1800p-2160p max

Better shadows

Better AF implementation

Better reflections

Better textures

And that 'slightly more consistent framerate' is about 1-2fps at most...some of the time :freeman:

Edited by Remij_

2 hours ago, Bodycount611 said:

I hope the media starts to call sony out on these marketing deals where they have versions like this that run at 1/2 the rez as the ONE X version. That's just irresponsibly bad business practices and significantly damages the game's reputation. These games are being held back by the inferior line of ps4 products.

Exclusives are much the same. If you're making a playstation exclusive title now that the ONE X is out, I can't consider that anything less than evil. It's tantamount to straight up killing the game, making sure it downright does not become the best product possible. I wonder if it's even legal to fuck consumers like this -- any legal experts here? Maybe we can get something together here and really stick it to Sony. They can't abuse consumers like this, it's just not right. 

Do you actually believe your own bs? LMFAO 

morally this is reprehensible IMO. Sony pays developers to keep quiet about their superior XBOX ONE X offerings to purposefully mislead consumers. This ad campaign is also made even more suspect by their stupid, cringey tagline 'THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH PLAYSTATION'. After every commercial about this flop, 'THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH PLAYSTATION' pops up.

How is the force strong with playstation when the Protato--your premium offering--is chugging at 1/2 the resolution as your competitor. HOW IS IT STRONG??

5 minutes ago, Bodycount611 said:

morally this is reprehensible IMO. Sony pays developers to keep quiet about their superior XBOX ONE X offerings to purposefully mislead consumers. This ad campaign is also made even more suspect by their stupid, cringey tagline 'THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH PLAYSTATION'. After every commercial about this flop, 'THE FORCE IS STRONG WITH PLAYSTATION' pops up.

How is the force strong with playstation when the Protato--your premium offering--is chugging at 1/2 the resolution as your competitor. HOW IS IT STRONG??

Who cares, the X gets the best of everything. The marketing deals will only do so much for so long until the consumer population realizes they're getting inferiority.

3 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Who cares, the X gets the best of everything. The marketing deals will only do so much for so long until the consumer population realizes they're getting inferiority.

the only thing X doesn't get? Games. :kaz: 

Every lemming that brags about this is self-owned for admitting to getting milked for two $500 consoles in one gen :tom:

Only the lemmings could get milked like that.

29 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Every lemming that brags about this is self-owned for admitting to getting milked for two $500 consoles in one gen :tom:

Only the lemmings could get milked like that.

This rocket scientist believes that systems cannot be re-purposed. Boy my old Xbox One will sure have a hard time finding its way under one of my 8 other TV's.