Sign in to follow this  
JonB1

Why does Xenoblade look like a 3ds game

most of the lems bought the one when its fire sale started, several years ago. they were given discounts and games, since the system was flopping like a fish out of water. 
:dead:

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

thanks for the heads up. i was going to get it, but i need it to look better in handheld mode. 
So I played some more of the game (Docked) . Combat is fun, music is epic, in depth mechanics and a lots of systems to learn.

The Meta score is right on point (85), not a AAA Banger but a great AA game.

Good story so far. I think im keeping it. You can say "Im really feeling it" :ben:

• Like 1

I really liked XC1 but it sucks that the main cast here is so lame. 

Also, anyone know what this GIF is about? lol 

f49.gif

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

So I played some more of the game (Docked) . Combat is fun, music is epic, in depth mechanics and a lots of systems to learn.

The Meta score is right on point (85), not a AAA Banger but a great AA game.

Good story so far. I think im keeping it. You can say "Im really feeling it" :ben:

What else are you going to play, man? Just fucking keep it. Just consider it as a home console game only, not like you need portability all the time.

Anyways its a huge open world game on Switch it was never going to compare to the other consoles.

But I have to agree with Lowtom. Its 80 hours long you arent playing a resolution or ailising solution.

6 hours ago, HolyAx said:

I really liked XC1 but it sucks that the main cast here is so lame. 

Also, anyone know what this GIF is about? lol 

f49.gif

Haven't gotten there yet, but that's a blade doing blade bullshit.   All of the blades are 100% anime bullshit with no self-awareness.

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

What else are you going to play, man?

I've noticed a trend of mostly lems, but sometimes cows, asking this question like Switch didn't just pull one of the greatest launch years of all time out of its asshole. :] 

I mean, I distinctly remember buying a PS4 when all it had was a remaster of The Last of Us, and we didn't get Bloodborne until a year in.  That was pretty much it for year 1.

I guess you could throw in Knack. :killzone: 

1 hour ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I've noticed a trend of mostly lems, but sometimes cows, asking this question like Switch didn't just pull one of the greatest launch years of all time out of its asshole. :] 

I mean, I distinctly remember buying a PS4 when all it had was a remaster of The Last of Us, and we didn't get Bloodborne until a year in.  That was pretty much it for year 1.

I guess you could throw in Knack. :killzone: 

Goukosan had the Switch since launch and most likely played everything he wanted for it so far.

PS4 first year on the market was a joke. I was playing WiiU back then, I only got my PS4 with Bloodborne in March 2015.