Sign in to follow this  
KaptainAza

My Fallout 4 character

I don't remember having an issue with the character creation. 

But then again, after Oblivion's and Demon's Soul's, everything else seems good enough.

My Fallout 4 character ate nothing but drugs, only wielded a baseball bat (and grabbed all the strength perks necessary to do so effectively), and wore only baseball clothes and helmets, and picked roid rage fights with everything.  I named him Big League Chew.

6 minutes ago, Angel Jim said:

I'm in the middle of a fallout with my parents.

Did you refuse to accept their new lifestyle choices?

18 minutes ago, KaptainAza said:

Man the the stolen baby setup sucks so bad, I dont give a fuck.

The story sucks, %80 of the quests sucks, the factions all sucks.

Avoid the minutemen if you don't want to build shit also.

So a guy hires me to kill the bar owner. We go into together and shoot him. After I try to take alcohol on the bar stand that belonged to the owner and the guy with me starts shooting me because the game registers it as "npc see saw you stealing and auto attacks you". This game is a joke.

12 minutes ago, KaptainAza said:

Nothing makes sense in this game in terms of world building. It feels like everything is just random shit put together with no thought or reason.

Pretty much and Fallout used to be the absolute best at world building and lore. 

And you have no real choice or consequences here. It's all fluff.

I don't think Bethesda truly understands what makes Fallout good in the first place.

5 minutes ago, KaptainAza said:

Fallcraft

Fallout%204%20contraptions%2002.jpg

This is the reason why I didn't even go back to the game since it launched.

I can still hear Preston saying ''I got word of another settlement that needs our help.''

I used to run away from him as fast as I could even mid conversation. Never took him out with me questing. What a shit show.

God It's hard to believe I played the game for like 90+ hours. It's so bad in retrospect. 

My issue is that there are literally no choices storywise in anything, the dialogue options are pathetic and there is barely any dialogue either way.

Bleh its not bad just very dull, I want to play it for the main story but jesus there is literally nothing to experience. Might go play another game for a break.

The main story is terrible. There's one memorable moment in the whole thing and it's not that special to begin with.

You'll get to choose which faction you want to see ruling over the wasteland and that's it. It's not clever in any way, nothing like my double crossing in New Vegas.