Sign in to follow this  
-SK4-

Bitcoin new all time high - $12,000+

Remember when I told you idiots to buy it (at $5300)? Well, look at it now. 

Edited by -SK4-

2 hours ago, -SK4- said:

It's going to hit $25k+ in 2018. 

there are lots of conflicting reports about that.  i may jump on lightcoin. 

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If I empty my savings I can still buy 2 full coins, but thats a huge risk im not sure i'd be willing to take.

You've got quite a lot of cash there. Keep it for when you're going to get a loan. You could buy a condo right now which is a far better investment.

23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If I empty my savings I can still buy 2 full coins, but thats a huge risk im not sure i'd be willing to take.

You don't have to empty anything, I turned this from $650 since May with careful planning, and lots of hardwork. asO5qj3.png

Edited by -SK4-

16 minutes ago, -GD- said:

there are lots of conflicting reports about that.  i may jump on lightcoin. 

Good, if any bank or big figure is talking smack about Bitcoin (aka Buffett, Dimon, etc.) price is going to go even higher.

Just now, -SK4- said:

Good, if any bank or big figure is talking smack about Bitcoin (aka Buffett, Dimon, etc.) price is going to go even higher.

do you think lightcoin will do well? ethereum has done really well, and some say lightcoin will follow, due to it low price. 

21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I failed to do it when it was around $100, just admit you missed the boat like many others :reg:

Or just invest in less that a full Bitcoin, you can also do that

Since there's a finite amount of Bitcoins and the value keeps going up there's bound to be another type of digital currency that will follow up as the second most popular, I'd invest in that. 

Just now, bhytre said:

I failed to do it when it was around $100, just admit you missed the boat like many others :reg:

Or just invest in less that a full Bitcoin, you can also do that

Since there's a finite amount of Bitcoins and the value keeps going up there's bound to be another type of digital currency that will follow up as the second most popular, I'd invest in that. 

ethereum and lightcoin are what i'm thinking. 

6 minutes ago, -GD- said:

do you think lightcoin will do well? ethereum has done really well, and some say lightcoin will follow, due to it low price. 

LTC is literally a carbon copy of BTC with some different shit added. The real money to be made is investing in coins that have huge potential at a lower marketcap.  Forget about ETH and LTC, only the plebs know about those coins. Coins like NEO, OmiseGO, TenX, ARK, etc. have huge real world potential and still low compared to ETH and BTC. There's a bunch of other smaller coins that have huge potential for 100x gains, but that's all you guys getting from :3

Edited by -SK4-

9 minutes ago, -SK4- said:

You don't have to empty anything, I turned this from $650 since May with careful planning, and lots of hardwork. asO5qj3.png

Future millionaire, good job :leo:

You plan on selling any at some point or are you just gonna hold on to it to see what happens? 

Just now, -SK4- said:

LTC is literally a carbon copy of BTC with some different shit added. The real money to be made is investing in coins that have huge potential at a lower marketcap.  Forget about ETH and LTC, only the plebs know about those coins. Coins like NEO, OmiseGO, TenX, ARK, etc. have huge real world potential and still low compared to ETH and BTC. There's a bunch of other smaller coins that have huge potential for 100x gains. 

ok, say i want to invest $5,000. what would i put my money towards? 

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Future millionaire, good job :leo:

You plan on selling any at some point or are you just gonna hold on to it to see what happens? 

I'm going to short it once BTC hits a new milestone. Then spread my coins through several smaller altcoins and watch the gains go even more.

Been doing this since $650 in May 2017 and will continue with my strategy until I can retire comfortably next year B).

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

ok, say i want to invest $5,000. what would i put my money towards? 

NEO and OmiseGO are my top two picks to get into. Other coins you'll have to research. Best time to go in them is whenever BTC hits a new all time high (like right now) which causes these coins to go down due to money exiting these coins to catch the BTC run. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -SK4- said:

I'm going to short it once BTC hits a new milestone. Then spread my coins through several smaller altcoins and watch the gains go even more.

Been doing this since $650 in May 2017 and will continue with my strategy until I can retire comfortably next year B).

:bow: 

i just researched those two coins, @-SK4-. should i wait for neo to drop? i saw it had a pretty big fall late september.

28 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i just researched those two coins, @-SK4-. should i wait for neo to drop? i saw it had a pretty big fall late september.

It's already pretty low. Best time to get in is to wait for BTC price to plummet (most likely down to $9k-$10k) then enter the market.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, -SK4- said:

It's already pretty low. Best time to get in is to wait for BTC price to plummet (most likely down to $9k-$10k) then enter the market.

It's going to crash once more to around 9-10k and then go up from there. I'd say it will hit 30k maybe more in 2018.