Sign in to follow this  
JonB1

Devs already quitting support on ProTato

he folks at Frozenbyte are about to release Nine Parchments, a new magic themed “cooperative blast’em up game”, later this week on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch (where you can already find a demo via eShop).

We’ve contacted them for a brief interview and as usual, we inquired about the game’s technical specifications on all the platforms. You can find out all the relevant information below; with regards to PlayStation 4 Pro, Frozenbyte said that currently there is no difference with PlayStation 4.

LMFAO .

How about fortnite ? Game was downloaded like over 5 million times 

1080p on pro :mickey:

Game doesn't matter . Devs just don't care about ProTato . Don't even checkerboard lol .

Quick 1440p patch and be done with it . The focus is on X 

Jesus Christ, lemshits are hyping Nine Parchments? :rofl: Talk about having absolutely NOTHING to look forward to. :kaz:

Pathehic damage control :D

Devs don't care about ProTato. They don't have too ...cause they know the Sony army is so fucking dumb that they'll support them regardless LOL

36 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

This game is going to flop as hard as Xflop1X sales. :tom:

I'd bite your tongue, with how ridiculous the average gap is in visual quality and resolution with the X versus the Pro there's clearly going to be a role reversal for the lead platform in terms of these upgrade consoles.

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'd bite your tongue, with how ridiculous the average gap is in visual quality and resolution with the X versus the Pro there's clearly going to be a role reversal for the lead platform in terms of these upgrade consoles.

That's only a concern for a tiny fraction of gamers. Vast majority gives no fuck about graphics. Proven time and time again.

Do you think the Switch is selling on it's graphics capabilities? Why are the base models still vastly overselling the premium ones?

5 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's only a concern for a tiny fraction of gamers. Vast majority gives no fuck about graphics. Proven time and time again.

Do you think the Switch is selling on it's graphics capabilities? Why are the base models still vastly overselling the premium ones?

20% of the market if not more now is nothing to scoff at, and it's only going to escalate with 4K television adoption.

Microsoft is in the position to solidify themselves as the defacto synonymous brand for 4K going into the next generation when adoption will be in the 60th percentile.

It's a bigger deal than you realize.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

20% of the market if not more now is nothing to scoff at, and it's only going to escalate with 4K television adoption.

Microsoft is in the position to solidify themselves as the defacto synonymous brand for 4K going into the next generation when adoption will be in the 60th percentile.

It's a bigger deal than you realize.

I'd bet my left testicle that it's not even going to catch up to PS4 Pro. 

And %20 of what the Xbox One is currently selling is ridiculously low and almost inconsequential in the big picture. 

Also most of my friends have 4K TVs but they don't realize their shit actually isn't running at 4K, they all still game on regular PS4. %80 of the people who buy games are clueless idiots like that.

I don't think these mid gen refresh will ever have any importance whatsoever when it comes to sales. They are niche products at best, most people will just pick the cheaper models.