Sign in to follow this  
KaptainAza

Putin Officially Running For President in 2018 March Elections

Just announced it.

Main focus will be on the "Growth of Human Capital". The goal is to have major new programmes from financial insentives, cultural, scientific, medical facilities, banking sector.

The goal is to achieve the highest birth rate of all of Europewn countries. This will require everything from job stability, mother support, childcare centers, major mortage coverage after child birth etc.

Just like I said. As any strategistic he knows the most important and irreplacable resource of any country is the quantity and quality of population.

Perfect time to depopulate all surrounding countries from the post Soviet space as well but offering migration support and easier access to citizenship. Many of them lost 20-30 percent of their population anyways, time to capitalize on that human capital as well.

https://www.rt.com/news/412130-putin-run-reelection-2018/

Everyone I know is voting for him.

Vladimir Putin has confirmed that he will seek another term in office in next year’s presidential election.

“Yes, I will run as a candidate for the Russian presidency,”Putin said. He was meeting with workers at the country’s historic manufacturer, GAZ (Gorkovsky Avtomobilny Zavod), in Russia's Nizhny Novgorod on Wednesday.

"Our country is its people, people like you," the Russian leader said, addressing workers and veterans of the plant. "It's workers, scientists, engineers, designers, teachers and doctors," Putin said, adding that with the "active involvement" of its people, Russia "can deal with any, even the most complex challenges it faces."

the latest headlines to you.

‘Yes, I will’: Vladimir Putin announces run for re-election in 2018

Published time: 6 Dec, 2017 14:31Edited time: 6 Dec, 2017 15:52
‘Yes, I will’: Vladimir Putin announces run for re-election in 2018
© Sergey Guneev / Sputnik
Vladimir Putin has confirmed that he will seek another term in office in next year’s presidential election.

“Yes, I will run as a candidate for the Russian presidency,”Putin said. He was meeting with workers at the country’s historic manufacturer, GAZ (Gorkovsky Avtomobilny Zavod), in Russia's Nizhny Novgorod on Wednesday.

"Our country is its people, people like you," the Russian leader said, addressing workers and veterans of the plant. "It's workers, scientists, engineers, designers, teachers and doctors," Putin said, adding that with the "active involvement" of its people, Russia "can deal with any, even the most complex challenges it faces."

"Russia will go only forward and no one will ever stop it," he added.

Earlier in the day, the president attended the Russian Volunteer 2017 award ceremony in Moscow, where he asked the audience whether they would support his decision to run. The answer was seemingly a unanimous "Yes."

"When I make [the decision], I will certainly keep in mind our conversation today and your reaction," Putin said. He added that "the motive behind [this very responsible decision] can be only the desire to make people's lives in our country better and make the country itself more powerful and protected."

The upcoming election will be the fourth in Putin’s political career. He held the office of president for two terms from 2000 to 2008, and served as prime minister from 2008 to 2012. Putin then won a third term as president in 2012.

Earlier, Russian media reported that he may run as an independent candidate. The Russian president enjoys a high approval rating, with over 82 percent of Russians supporting him according to a poll conducted by state-run VTSIOM in late September. 

Well, he's trying to have those sanctions dropped that that they can free up the money that he and the other oligarchs are holding here in the US.

So he kind of needs to still have (officially recognized) powers to try and continue working towards that.

Sure will love it when even more financial sanctions are levied against him and the Russian Oligarchs.

They say that the main reason Russians allow such horrible and corrupt governments to continually exist is because they feel like their culture has a long history and will outlive whatever current government they live under.

It feels like an excuse for them to do nothing. Putin basically takes advantage of this lazy pride the same way Trump took advantage of lazy white Americans who think nothing more than the Flag, Bald Eagles, Guns, God, Beer, and Football and therefore comes to expect nothing more than those shallow things.

It allows people to accept lower standards.

7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Jederpey on suicide watch :laff:

guess the electricity is on during this part of the day in whatever junkyard country you live in. :tom: Must be living in a hut that was constructed from Polish Trash, which is why you like saying that phrase.

What a surprise. The authoritarian strong-man from a backwater that has no check on his powers decided he will not give up his power and revenue stream.

What else is new?

15 hours ago, Ramza said:

Isn't there a limit to the number of term one can get in office? 

Two 4 year terms in a row limitation. Though they increased the terms to 6 years now because 4 years is a very limited time gap to make serious strategic decisions.

Like he has any choice.. the minute Putin loses his power is the minute he's broke and crucified by the countless oligarchs he fucked over.

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Like he has any choice.. the minute Putin loses his power is the minute he's broke and crucified by the countless oligarchs he fucked over.

I've heard this for the last 10 years.

1 hour ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

"President" :ANYWORD:

Dude's a dictator, and our jackass president admires him.:scust:

No he's a legitamly elected and supported President with about the same time in power as Merkel in "democratic" Germany.

Edited by KaptainAza

8 minutes ago, KaptainAza said:

No he's a legitamly elected and supported President with about the same time in power as Merkel in "democratic" Germany.

:|

:ANYWORD:

1 hour ago, KaptainAza said:

I've heard this for the last 10 years.

Has he lost power for the last 10 years? 

Putin is 64 years old ths terms are 6 years. It will be his last term after he's guaranteed to quit, there is even a chance he might quit closer to the end of the term and announce new elections or hand over the post of President to the prime minister.

I feel sad for the Russians.

How bad must their self-esteem be in order for them to take pride in someone like Putin.

That's like lemmings being okay with owning an Xbox One because Forza 12 scored an 8.7. If they had higher expectations, they wouldn't be satisfied with the current state of affairs.

But there's a reason why those people drink so much.