Sign in to follow this  
KaptainAza

Putin Officially Running For President in 2018 March Elections

1 hour ago, KaptainAza said:

Puppet master is 64 years old ths terms are 6 years. It will be his last term after he's guaranteed to quit, there is even a chance he might quit closer to the end of the term and announce new elections or hand over the post of President to the chosen puppet

Fixed for you

11 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Gross. When your focus and trajectory in life is human capital you done goofed up already. When will we learn.

And what should the focus of a statesman be?

Edited by KaptainAza

4 hours ago, KaptainAza said:

And what should the focus of a statesman be?

Happy people. Humanitarian society. Fixing earth. Changing the status quo. Genetically clone created meat and everyone else is a vegetarian. Changing the status quo.. I want that leader and that movement desperately needs to happen for slow dumm mankind

Edited by kokujin

35 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Happy people. Humanitarian society. Fixing earth. Changing the status quo. Genetically clone creates meat and everyone else is a vegetarian. Changing the status quo.. I want that leader and that movement desperately needs to happen for slow dumm mankind

What can be a sign of peoples comfort than them feeling secure enough to have children ans not be afraid for their future?

Your wants are very inconcrete, hard to measure, lack any specific concrete goals etc.

Edited by KaptainAza

2 hours ago, KaptainAza said:

What can be a sign of peoples comfort than them feeling secure enough to have children ans not be afraid for their future?

Your wants are very inconcrete, hard to measure, lack any specific concrete goals etc.

He wants more children so they can fill the workforce. To drive up his countries money might. He's already securing people to be unhappy slaves and a means to an end.  For another un-inspirational lifetime I might add.  Which will directly not do a good job and be the antisis of my inconcrete goals.  It's definitely not breaking the status quo. I see it.  Hard to measure, sure, but easy to see which direction one is going Imo.

21 hours ago, kokujin said:

He wants more children so they can fill the workforce. To drive up his countries money might. He's already securing people to be unhappy slaves and a means to an end.  For another un-inspirational lifetime I might add.  Which will directly not do a good job and be the antisis of my inconcrete goals.  It's definitely not breaking the status quo. I see it.  Hard to measure, sure, but easy to see which direction one is going Imo.

Unhappy slaves? People have children because they want to have them, and if you lool at eastern or southern europe most people that dont have them are forced to do so because of economic and social realities but would have them if things were more stable.

21 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Aren't you tired of him yet? 

Its his last term by constitution and there isnt a candidate of equal caliber right now. Someone else will come with the next terms.