Sign in to follow this  
KaptainAza

PS December Price Drops Pro $350 PSVR $200

49 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how he's trying to hide his pleading.

But that is now  4 posts after he claimed that Xbox sold more than PSVR at Black Friday, and not providing one shred of evidence.

I wonder how much madder I can make him get, which we can tell by how hard he tries to attack me.:trump:

Now your speaking for me, and are still wrong .

Yep , you're an idiot :shrug:

36 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm gonna ass fuck demons to this music in virtual reality pretty soon. :lawd:

LMFAO you're never gonna buy this 

I'm actually really excited for VR Jonb after doing some extensive research on the games available. Real talk, it's new and refreshing, makes me want to play genres of games I usually don't even give a fuck about. 

I've been waiting for the right moment, right price and the right games. It's at this point now. Have you even seen my list of games I want? You'd be surprised by some of the stuff on it but I'm like genuinely interested and don't feel like a jaded fuck anymore. It's new and creates all sorts of new experiences and type of games.

Granted DOOM is hardly the most exciting game for PSVR but it's nice nonetheless and only $40 CAD.

1 minute ago, Bodycount611 said:

Damn Sony's firesaleing all their products. Are they leaving the console biz?

Damn Microsoft has stopped making exclusive games for Xbox. Are they leaving the console biz?

Just now, Ramza said:

I'm actually really excited for VR Jonb after doing some extensive research on the games available. Real talk, it's new and refreshing, makes me want to play genres of games I usually don't even give a fuck about. 

I've been waiting for the right moment, right price and the right games. It's at this point now. Have you even seen my list of games I want? You'd be surprised by some of the stuff on it but I'm like genuinely interested and don't feel like a jaded fuck anymore. It's new and creates all sorts of new experiences and type of games.

Granted DOOM is hardly the most exciting game for PSVR but it's nice nonetheless and only $40 CAD.

$200 for what you're getting with the PSVR is pretty fucking good, in all honesty.  You HAVE to try RE7 man... it's transformative.  Also, yea DOOM will be awesome for sure.

Games on PSVR to try (off the top of my head)

RE7

SuperHOT

Moss

DOOM

The Inpatient

REZ

Ace Combat 7

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

$200 for what you're getting with the PSVR is pretty fucking good, in all honesty.  You HAVE to try RE7 man... it's transformative.  Also, yea DOOM will be awesome for sure.

Games on PSVR to try (off the top of my head)

RE7

SuperHOT

Moss

DOOM

The Inpatient

REZ

Ace Combat 7

Moss looks cool, gonna try the demo. 

Superhot is gonna be one of my first game.

Rez Infinite, definitely, might order the physical version too.

Ace Combat 7 was already day one with or without VR.

RE7 I'm not really all that excited, it's still super fresh in my memory and I might wait having a Pro first.

The Inpatient... They haven't shown much at all. Sure it's Supermassive games so it'll probably be good. I definitely want Rush of Blood tho.

The games are super cheap, man. It's awesome. Nothing is full price and for us poor Canadians it makes quite the difference.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Moss looks cool, gonna try the demo. 

Superhot is gonna be one of my first game.

Rez Infinite, definitely, might order the physical version too.

Ace Combat 7 was already day one with or without VR.

RE7 I'm not really all that excited, it's still super fresh in my memory and I might wait having a Pro first.

The Inpatient... They haven't shown much at all. Sure it's Supermassive games so it'll probably be good. I definitely want Rush of Blood tho.

The games are super cheap, man. It's awesome. Nothing is full price and for us poor Canadians it makes quite the difference.

The good thing about it is now we're starting to see actual games release.  Developers are getting a decent grasp on what works and what doesn't on the current technology.

Honestly man, Lone Echo was an experience unlike any other I've ever had in a game.  Arktika.1 is the Time Crisis VR game that I always wanted.  SuperHOT is just fucking awesome use of the technology.  Robo Recall is like the arcade cabinet shooter of my dreams and it's just fucking impressive as hell.

VR as a medium has incredible potential, especially for story driven games.

54 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Well hey man ...I'm glad your actually excited about playing some games .

You sometimes seem like a miserable cuck :shrug: I hope you enjoy it .

If I had a pro , I'd probably get VR too ...even tho I think you are a dbag most of the time I'm curious to hear your impressions .

:)

1 hour ago, JonB1 said:

Now your speaking for me, and are still wrong .

Yep , you're an idiot :shrug:

Yup that's 5 straight posts in which he can't answer the question or provide any evidence.

As least he's stopped pleading for me to stop. So that's progress, I suppose.:trump:

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

actually, it didn't sell more than PSVR.

PSVR's actually sold out on Black Friday.

Poor jonb has to resort to making stuff up. Like sales.........and exclusive Xbox games.:tom:

selling out =/= selling more

Your stupidity hurts my head.

Pity Slim isnt 200. But the fact Sony can already take the Pros price under 400 is great news its very well designed for effective price drops.

They should permanently drop both to 200 and 350 next March

5 hours ago, JonB1 said:

I smell pussy 

Now that's 6 straight posts. At least your sense of smell is better than your sense of sight...because you can't seem to SEE any evidence to back up your claim. LOL

2 hours ago, KaptainAza said:

Pity Slim isnt 200. But the fact Sony can already take the Pros price under 400 is great news its very well designed for effective price drops.

They should permanently drop both to 200 and 350 next March

I was thinking about the slim too but the slim is garbage anyways.

I am getting interested about the pro now, no vr.

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

I was thinking about the slim too but the slim is garbage anyways.

I am getting interested about the pro now, no vr.

With a 250 500 gig Slim and 300 for 1 tb Slim its stupid not to get a Pro.

With Pro coming out a year later and now hitting a $150 price advantage over X, you cant say Sony didnt play out their iterative console masterfully.

Been saying it all along, Sony got the timing and pricing perfectly to launch the PS5 in an earlier timeframe than MS.

Edited by KaptainAza

17 minutes ago, KaptainAza said:

With Pro coming out a year later and now hitting a $150 price advantage over X, you cant say Sony didnt play out their iterative console masterfully.

Been saying it all along, Sony got the timing and pricing perfectly to launch the PS5 in an earlier timeframe than MS.

Why are more concerned about sonys gains over yours ? Lol . You're a true sheep .

Pro sucks